Before + after ombré


I actually have had my hair ombré'd since last summer, but since then my hair has grown out a lot, it was much lower to how I originally had it done. My hair was extremely dead and damaged. So I had a lot of the blonde cut off, it feels a lot healthier now and looks better too. My mum actually cut and re-dyed it for me. We used the L'Oréal ombré/dip dye kit. I've actually used this before and really liked it. It's really easy to use and doesn't take too long to mix together. It comes with an expert brush to apply the ombré onto the hair. It also comes with a L'Oréal conditioning shampoo, which makes your hair incredibly soft. I got this ombré kit from Boots and I definitely recommend it. You can't see it in the picture on the right, but my hair actually goes from dark brown, to light brown to blonde. I'm really happy with how it turned out and it took quicker to do than I expected!











Comments

Popular Posts