Christmas party outfit of the night

 christmas party outfit of the night

Because I've done very few christmas posts this year, to finalise my christmas posts I thought I'd do an outfit of the night post that I wore to my boyfriends work christmas party. I didn't go to my own work christmas party but we went to Martin's and since I'd never gone to a work christmas party before, I didn't know what to wear. 3 weeks prior to the party, I ordered an outfit online from Pretty Little Thing and then went to New Look 2 weeks prior to get a bag and shoes. I was prepared as I didn't want to be panicking last minute on what I was wearing. 


From PLT I got this Diamante mesh bodysuit which is a shape one. I loveee it. It's so pretty and I felt very comfortable in it. Paired with this I got some belted flare trousers which were so long when they turned up but I took them up to the perfect length. These trousers are so high waisted, comfortable and fit perfectly! I was very comfortable in this outfit the whole night. 


From New Look, I got these silver block heels which were so easy and comfortable to walk in. These were on sale and the only size they had left was a 4, so I think it was meant to be! I'm definitely going to be wearing these heels a lot because they're so much easier to walk in than any of my other heels. 

The little bag I got is the silver top handle bag and it's beauuuutiful. As soon as I saw it in the shop, I knew I needed it. It fits my phone, a lipstick, my cards, my mini perfume, keys and could fit a couple of other things in it. It's got a built in chain strap as well so you have a choice on how you wear it. 



Comments

  1. Love the look! I got my eye on that sparkly heels! So pretty <3

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a nice bag and heels
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts