Quick morning makeup routine

 quick morning makeup look


I haven't done a makeup look post in a while and had really missed it, so I thought it was about time to share the makeup I'm using often. This is the makeup routine I do in the mornings. Some of these products are ones that I've recently got and some are ones I've been using for a long time. 




To prep my face, I apply my The Ordinary primer. I only recently got this and it's already become one of my favourite primers I've ever tried. I had heard good things about this recently, so when my previous primer had ran out, this was one that I definitely needed to try and I'm so glad I got it. It leaves my face feeling smooth and soft, which is a great base for my foundation. You literally only have to use a little bit of this and it goes a long way! 


A concealer I've loved for a while but hadn't repurchased in about 6 months, is the Collection Long Lasting Concealer. I apply this underneath my eyes and a little bit on my eyelids. It's a really good concealer and it blends very well. This is also great for covering my dark circles from my 5:30am wake ups.


Next up I use The Ordinary Coverage foundation, aka my favourite foundation. This foundation has a good coverage and lasts throughout the day, despite wearing a mask over it all day long. 


Over my foundation, I apply my MUA Loose Powder. I've been using this powder for years but barely have to repurchase it because it lasts for such a long time. You only need to apply a small bit and that's what I love about using loose powders. 


Usually, if I'm doing a full face of makeup I would always apply eyeshadow first, however since I'm not doing a full face it's not a problem and I do it after I've applied my foundation. I've only been using two shades and those are from the Colourpop x Becky G Salvaje palette. I use Luna, which is a cream shade and I apply that all over my eyelid. I then apply Caramelo, which is a light brown, over my eyelid too. Just to give my eyelids a bit more colour. 


A new mascara I've been loving is the Revolution Wispy False Lash Mascara. I bought this on a whim and I'm so glad I did because it's really good. I really like the wand as it's quite thick but it separates my lashes and coats them really well. Only thing is that because of the wand being quite thick, it's a bit more difficult to apply on my bottom lashes. 


Applying bronzer is something I've only started wearing this year and I really like wearing it, so I started to incorporate it into my quick morning makeup routine. I use the Ted Baker mini duo bronzer and blush, but I don't use the blush on the daily. 


Above the bronzer, I apply my Too Faced Love Light Highlighter in 'Blinded By The Light'. I only apply a small amount but I just love wearing highlighter. 


Lastly, I use my new favourite lip balm, which is the original Dr Paw Paw Lip Balm and I love it. It's a really good lip balm, which keeps my lips feeling nice and moisturised. 


How many products do you use on your quick morning makeup routine? 


Instagram | Twitter




Comments

  1. My quick makeup routine is pretty much the same as yours except for I always have to have blush and lip tints! I always have to bring back life to my cheeks and lips because they're so pale haha! :D

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh, sometimes I add blush but it depends how much of a rush I'm in haha! Aww haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts