What I've been loving recently

recent favourites


Recently I've had a variety of things I've been loving. I usually add them into my monthly posts, however I've missed the past few so I've combined a few of my favourites into one.


disney+

 One recent thing I've been loving is Disney+ and it was a great decision. I had wanted Disney+ since it came out last year and I finally got round to it. It's £7.99 a month which I think is such a reasonable price. There seems to be one monthly price so I'm not sure if multiple people can watch it at once or whether it's just the one?


Anyway I was very excited after seeing lots of films and tv shows on there that I love. One thing I was pretty excited about was the 2000s Disney Channel original films. Disney Channel was my childhood favourite channel and there's so many films I loved on there.


ratchet and clank : rift apart

My boyfriend got a PS5 about a month ago, which came with the new Ratchet and Clank game which I was extremely excited about. I used to play Ratchet and Clank on PS2 when I was younger and still love it. I completed Rift Apart within a week and it was such a good game. 


black ops 4

I love COD games and have played quite a few, but one I hadn't played (besides zombies on it) until recently, is Black Ops 4. It was available on Playstation Plus' free monthly games (and still is until the 3rd of August I believe) so I was quickly downloading it and was playing in no time. It's so much fun and I can't believe I hadn't played it sooner. I loved all of the maps (except Jungle Flooded) and I've been enjoying playing and exploring maps.


kitsound accent 60 headphones

While on the treadmill at the gym the other night I decided I needed some wireless headphones instead of using ones with wires that kept getting in the way. I ordered these Kitsound Accent 60 Wireless headphones and I love them. I don't know why I didn't get wireless headphones sooner. They've made listening to music at the gym so much easier. I love the sleek black with copper detailing. They're so comfortable to wear and the music sounds so good through it! 



fitbit versa 2

I've only had this for a few days but it's already become my favourite thing. It was an early birthday present from my boyfriend and I loooove it! I really wanted this watch and I'm so so happy. It's so beautiful and I can't stop staring at it! I love that you can add apps and get notifications through, as well as tracking your fitness, your sleep, stress management, heart beats per minute, your mindfullness, your water intake and you can log your food. You can track your calories, your steps, your miles, how many floors you've climbed and your workouts. I've been wearing it every day since I got it and have been tracking a lot. I've been tracking my workouts at the gym and it's fascinating. I have premium, so I'm not sure what bits are for premium and what aren't, but at the moment they have 90 days free premium. The battery lasts for a really long time and charges fairly quick. 


almond butter

I don't really speak about food much on my blog, but that's going to change as I have some upcoming food blogposts to upload and write. A few years ago I tried almond butter for the first time and loved it but then kinda forgot about it. At the moment I'm really loving it. It's great for putting on rice cakes, on bread, for dipping apples into and for putting in smoothies. There's lots of things you can put almond butter with/in and I'm definitely going to try and put it with more things.


tresemmé shampoo + conditioner

I recently spoke about Tresemmé's shampoo and conditioner in my recent haul but after using it for a month I wanted to update you as I hadn't used the conditioner when I uploaded the haul. The combination of these 2 leave my hair feeling so soft and nice! I never used to condition my hair every single day however since getting this conditioner I've been using it pretty much every day and my hair has never felt better. I'm so happy with these 2!


garnier hair food

Another product I recently spoke about in my haul was the Garnier Coconut Hair Food and I've been loving this too. I like to alternate this with the Tresemmé conditioner. This smells so good and leaves my hair feeling so soft. 



simple moisturiser

I don't generally use moisturiser as I tend to use vitamin e oil instead, however I wanted to change it up and get some moisturiser. While in B&M I purchased this Simple Moisturiser on a whim as it was cheap and there wasn't any other cruelty-free choices. I'm so glad I picked it up though because I really like it. It leaves my face feeling soft and hydrated! I've been using this every day since I got it but I am going to alternate it with the vitamin e oil I usually use. 


barry m nail polishes

2 pastel nail polishes I recently ordered are 2 by Barry M. One is pink and is called Candy Floss and the other (photographed in the first photo) is called Lavender and well, it's pretty self explanatory. I'm obsessed with both these nail polishes. They're perfect for this time of the year and I've been wearing only these 2 since I got them. They're both pretty light colours so they need 3 coats, however they dry pretty quickly so it doesn't take too long to paint them.


What have been your recent favourites?


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing such a great idea!


    D,
    Chic Summer Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tresemme shampoo and conditioner. I use them as well!
    ohh cool...can't wait to see your food blog posts.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts