Home Bargains haul

 home bargains haul


I haven't done a haul in a while, so I thought I'd share some things I got from Home Bargains. I absolutely love Home Bargains and cannot go into that shop without seeing 500 things I want/need. 


Since Tresemmé and Garnier no longer test on animals as of recent and are officially cruelty-free (yay), I can now purchase from them again! These are my first purchases from Tresemmé and Garnier in years and I'm SO excited about it. Home Bargains has a lot of Tresemmé and Garnier products.



Tresemmé Moisture Rich shampoo & conditioner
Years ago I used to use the Tresemmé shampoo before I went cruelty-free and I can't remember if I liked it or not, so I thought I'd try it again now. These big bottles of shampoo and conditioner were under £3 each so I'm really impressed with that! I've tried the shampoo a couple of times since I got it yesterday and I'm really liking it. I'm yet to try the conditioner, however if it's as good as the shampoo I'll be happy. I'm sure I'll update you on a blogpost soon.


Tresemmé Heat Defence spray
Back in 2013/2014 before I went cruelty-free, I used to use this (or a pretty similar one but by Tresemmé) and absolutely loved it. At the time I used heat on my hair so often, so I made sure to use a heat defence spray. Nowadays I don't use heat on my hair so much and haven't purchased a heat defence spray in such a long time, which is bad, I know. When I saw this heat defence spray in Home Bargains, I had to pick it up for when I do use heat in my hair. I can't remember exactly how much it was as they don't have it on their website, but I'm pretty sure it was under £2!


Garnier Micellar Water
If you read my blogposts around 2016, I raved about the micellar water so much back then because I loved it. I hadn't used any other micellar waters and now Garnier don't test on animals, I can finally use it again and I'm very happy about it. They only had the small one left in store for 99p so I picked it up. It's a great micellar water and works really well. 


Garnier Hair Food
I was so excited when I saw Garnier's Hair Food in Home Bargains because these have been on my wish list. They had pretty much all of them, however I decided to get the coconut one. I've used this once (last night) and so far my first impressions are really good. It made my hair super soft and smelling like coconut, which was really nice. I love that there are 3 ways to use this. You can use as a conditioner, as a mask or as a leave in. I used it as a mask but I definitely want to use it as a conditioner and as a leave in, so I'll be trying those next. 


Garnier Ambre Solaire Suncream
Suncream was something that was at the top of my list. With this heat we've been having and I keep going out in the sun, I needed suncream asap. This cost £5.99 and it's SPF 30. I would've preferred SPF 50 but this is the highest one they had in-store. Trust me to buy suncream and then it start to chuck it down and the weather forecast is looking horrific. I did get to use this once though. It's clear, it dries quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, it's not greasy and it claims it's water resistant (haven't worn it in water yet). 


Bamboo toothbrushes
I've wanted to try bamboo toothbrushes for such a long time and found a pack of 3 in Home Bargains. These have a 100% biodegradable handle which is great. They come in each individual wrapping which is also recyclable and I love that they're individually wrapped. I haven't used this yet but I'm very excited to. It claims the bristles are soft so that's good.


Picnic rug
I don't know why I'm so shocked but this picnic rug was £3.99, but I love it. It's so pretty and soft. I already have a picnic rug I bought from John Lewis last year but goodness knows where it's disappeared to, so I thought I'd pick up another when I saw the price. It has it's own little carry case thing with a handle that makes it so convenient! 






Comments

  1. Great purchases and i love the picnic rug!
    Laila
    www.lailanblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm so drawn to that bamboo toothbrush! And I've been meaning to try at least one (or two) product from Tresemme. Look forward to your review! xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good and when you get rid of it, you remove the bristles and it's 100% biodegradable. Tresemme products are so good, I definitely recommend them!xx

      Delete
  3. It's great that Tresemmé are cruelty free! You've picked up some great finds here xx

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bamboo tooth brush!!! all great finds !!
    shy - https://www.shyyshianne.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting products! Thanks for sharing.

    Infinitely Posh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tresemme shampoo and conditioner. I use them too!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts