13 things I've learnt about Flopsy in 2 years

13 things i've learnt about flopsy in 2 years



Today is Flopsy's second gotcha day, sooo because it's the 13th, I thought I'd share 13 things I've learnt about Flopsy in the 2 years I've had her. 



She's the calmest rabbit I've owned

Not all rabbits are calm and I've never had a super crazy bunny, but Flopsy is just so calm and laid back. 



 She loves her food

All the animals I've had and have love their food, but Flopsy LOVES her food. After Flopsy got spayed last year, the vet said that it's usually quite difficult to get bunnies to eat after surgery, but not Flopsy. She said Flopsy was eating the food as soon as they gave it to her. Before she got spayed they asked me to bring her packed lunch of all her favourite foods. I can only imagine how excited she was! 



She's kind to other rabbits

I say 'other rabbits' but she's only met 1 other rabbit, her old brother Oz, who sadly passed away in February. Since getting Flopsy and bringing her home, she had only been around 1 other rabbit, Oz. She loved Oz and they'd hop around together and eat treats together (but never stole each others treats). She would lick his head all the time and it was just the cutest thing. 



She doesn't bite 

The first time Flopsy bit me was because she was SO excited about her food when I handed them to her. Ever since, the only time she's bitten me (which is very rare) is when I have food in my hand and she's so excited about it. She will never bite you otherwise. 



Her fur grows back SO quickly

Flopsy is a lop eared lion head and is very, very fluffy. Because she's so fluffy, I cut her fur every 2 weeks but my goodness her fur grows back SO quickly. 



She's very patient having her hair and nails cut

Because Flopsy is so calm, she's always so calm and patient when I cut her fur. She always licks me when I do so too which is adorable. She's also the calmest animal I've cut nails of. It makes it such a relaxed and quick experience because every other guinea pig and rabbit I've cut nails of, they hate it and it takes so long. 



She doesn't chew everything (unless it's my hoodies)

I'm so lucky to have a rabbit who doesn't chew everything. Flopsy isn't fussed about chewing cables, chewing furniture or anything. The only thing she seems to like to chew is my hoodies.  



She will happily sit and cuddle for ages

Not all rabbits like to sit and cuddle for ages, nor being held, however Flopsy seems to love being held and cuddled. She will lay and cuddle with me for ages and I'm so lucky, it's so cute.



Knocking down stacking cups in her favourite thing to do

Not long after I got Flopsy I decided to get her some stacking cups (that babies have) after I saw lots of other peoples rabbits loving them. It turns out Flopsy loves them too. She loves knocking them over and every time I stack them back up for her, she's back over there knocking it over. 



She's the friendliest rabbit

As soon as someone walks into the house she'll run right over to you. She so interested in people and will happily sit with people she's never met before, but she will try and see whats in your bag if you leave it unattended haha! 



She doesn't like me wearing hats

So it turns out that Flopsy doesn't like me wearing hats. If I wear a hat, she will try and nudge it off my head for some reason, it's really cute. 



She loves the outdoors

Flopsy is an indoor free roam rabbit. She loves exploring indoors and the utility room is her absolute favourite room for some reason. Whenever I take her outside, she loves exploring and looking around, taking in the fresh air and scenery. She seems to really like the beach whenever I take her there. 


If you have/or had a rabbit, did/do they do anything like this? What were/are they like?


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter



Comments

Popular Posts