November

 november

Happy 1st of December! I feel like November went on f o r e v e r. I feel like I've forgotten what I had even done in November and I've been so inactive on my blog. I've been scheduling and planning blogposts, so I'll be a little more active during December. 

herschel mini backpack 

A purchase I made and something I've been loving throughout November (even though I've taken it out once) is my Herschel Nova Mini Backpack. I've wanted a small backpack for such a long time and I came across this on La Redoute and I needed it in my life. I got the colour pink and I love it! Even though it's a mini backpack, it's fairly spacious inside. It has stripes inside the pockets which I think looks really nice. There's a smaller pocket at the front, which is spacious and the main bit has a smaller pouch inside, which is quite deep. I've taken my camera out in this and it fits perfectly, so I'm very happy about that. I'm so excited to get a lot more use out of this bag when I start to take it out more. 


walk at Holly Hill

A walk I went on was to Holly Hill in Locks Heath. I love Holly Hill but hadn't been there for ages. It was a lovely, autumnal walk and thankfully it didn't rain. It was a rather lengthy walk and I felt exhausted afterwards, but it was good exercise. Seeing the yellow/orange trees was so nice and makes me so happy!


illamasqua movement artistry palette

A makeup purchase I made and first eyeshadow palette purchase I've made this year, is the Illamasqua Movement Artistry palette. I've been loving this palette and it's so beautiful. Despite it being a lil pricey, I thought I'd treat myself and I'm glad I did. I'm going to write a full review on this which will be up soon! 


christmas tree in southampton

While taking night photos the other night in Ocean Village in Southampton, we came across the most beautiful christmas tree. Outside a hotel facing the boats, there's this beautiful, very lit, huge tree. There's lights on the floor which is also so pretty. From each side of the tree at an angle you can see the lights reflecting. I love christmas, lights and christmas trees, so I was so excited when I saw this. 






Comments

Popular Posts