My top christmas films

 my top christmas films

Christmas films are my favourite. They could be awful and I'd still happily watch it and it still brings me joy. Here's my top christmas films that I recommend. 



1. ELF


2. Love Actually


3. The Holiday


4. The Holiday Calendar


5. Christmas Break-in 


6. Almost Christmas


7. The App That Ruined Christmas


8. Holidate


9. Christmas on Chestnut Street


10. Christmas with the Kranks


11. A Bad Moms Christmas


12. Operation Christmas Drop


13. Holiday Rush


14. Christmas Made To Order


15. Let It Snow


16. Get Santa


17. This Christmas


18. The Family Stone


Instagram | YouTube | Twitter

Comments

  1. The holiday is my favorite. Also, I recently saw Klaus. It's so cute, you should check it out.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i've heard about Klaus, but am yet to watch it. i'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  2. The holiday and bad moms are my fav! Couldn't get enough of it. I still watch them even if it's not Christmas haha! Great post, hunn! xx

    lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i watch them not at christmas too, haha! thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts