4 autumnal outfits with FemmeLuxe*

four autumnal outfits with femmeluxe*

Now that we're back in lockdown and will be spending more time at home (not that I go outside often anyway), however comfy and casual outfits are back for a lot of people. I've got a casual/comfy outfit and some dressier outfit ideas for when we're allowed back out again. I'm teaming back up with FemmeLuxe* to share some more outfits with you that I'm very excited about. 

black high waisted pu skinny trousers

This is something completely different for me and something that I was really looking forward to styling. These Black High Waisted PU Skinny Trousers are not what I was expecting but I really like them. They're more shinier in real life than I thought they'd be, but I kinda love it. The trousers are great quality and in terms of thickness, I'm impressed. I wouldn't recommend these on a hot day as they do feel like they really stick to your legs and I can imagine that being awful in the heat, however during this time of the year when it's cold, they're perfect. You can dress up an outfit or wear casually and I love that option. The trousers are very high waisted which I love because I can wear very cropped tops and still feel comfortable. Trousers are something I want to get more of and these are nice because they're skinny trousers, but they're not too skinny, y'know? 




Loungewear sets are my absolute favourite and the Black Boxy Cropped Hoodie Cuffed Joggers Loungewear Set is my new favourite comfortable outfit. I love hoodies and I love tracksuit bottoms, so I'm obsessed with this loungewear set. Now that we're all spending more time indoors, loungewear sets are definitely something I recommend as this one is so comfortable, warm and soft. 

The joggers are cuffed and have two big pockets which is always a plus for me. You can tie them up at the front and they're also very stretchy. I love that they're high waisted. The hoodie is great because although it's boxy, you can tighten it up at the side and that's a good option to have. 


It's funny because when I first tried to put the Black Ribbed Off The Shoulder Crop Top on, I was so confused because of how the front is. Eventually I found out the right way and I loveeee it. It's kind of thick, which makes it great for this time of the year because it's so warm. One thing I love about this top is that you can wear it casually or really dress up with it, it's so versatile. I love that it's off the shoulders, however if you'd prefer, you can also wear it one off the shoulder or both on the shoulders and it's still just as comfortable and looks just as good. 


Another different item for me, is this White Pleated Long Sleeve Shirt Mini Dress. I love this dress. I've always wanted a shirt dress and I love how this one looks. It's kinda see-through which is understandable as I find most white shirts to be, so white underwear is a must. It feels like really great quality and I love that. 

I keep thinking of so many ways to style this. Other than wearing it as a dress, I think it'll look really nice undone and over another dress or undone and over a skirt and a top. It looks really nice with knee high boots or trainers or with and without tights too.

The trousers.


The crop top.






*(Disclaimer: these items were sent to me by FemmeLuxe to review. All opinions are 100% my own.)




Comments

  1. Love these outfits - I think the loungewear is adorable!
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Me too and it's so comfortable!

      Delete
  2. I have a pair of wet look leather leggings and they are definitely for winter only! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The loungewear is so cute! And so are you! xx

    lenne | www.lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the shirt dress and the skinny trousers! Awesome!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts