65 cruelty free brands | 2020

 65 cruelty free brands | 2020


Since I went cruelty-free back in 2015, I spent a longggg time googling and researching cruelty-free brands. I was surprised at how many brands I already used, didn't test on animals, however I was surprised at how many brands did test on animals. I thought I would've shared a list of cruelty-free brands by now, so I'm not sure whats taken me so long. There are so so many cruelty-free brands, but here are 65. 
Also, if you tap on the names, it'll take you to where you can purchase them.











11. Boots

12. Botanics 


14. Ciaté 

15. Colourpop 





20. ELF





26. GOSH






32. Jāsön

33. Jouer

34. Kiko






40. LUSH




44. Milani


46. MUA


48. NYX

49. Ouai

50. Pixi

51. Primark




55. Sleek



58. Stila


60. Tarte



63. TheBalm
 



If there are any other cruelty-free brands that are not on this list that you'd recommend/know about, please leave them in the comments. I'd really appreciate it. 



Comments

  1. This is super helpful! I've been wanting to buy from brands that are cruelty free, so I'll have to save this list and come back to it xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a useful list! I love how cruelty free makeup is so much more accessible these days, there are already some of my favourite brands on here - both high end and affordable! x

    Erin / Everything Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great round up of brands, and so useful too! Just goes to show how many cruelty-free brands are out there!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, there's soooo much more than the 65 I've written. I'm always amazed by how many there are!xx

      Delete
  4. I believe Chantecaille is cruelty free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never heard of them but I'll have to check them out. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I love & use so many of the brands on this list. Love that more and more brands are going cruelty free!

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many good ones, aren't there? Me too!

      Delete
  6. Ahhh this is so helpful!! It's so good that so many brands are cruelty free :D definitely bookmarking this post so I can come back to it! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad it's helpful! It really is :) ahh, thank you, I hope it helps you xx

      Delete
  7. Great suggestions!

    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a helpful list! Love Dermalogica so much :)

    Lily | http://www.lilyloves.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oo I haven't tried them before but I've heard great things :)

      Delete
  9. I saw my favorite brands! And some that I didn't even know were cruelty-free, so that's amazing. I can check them out. Thank you for the helpful suggestions xx

    lenne | www.lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you saw your favourite brands! You're welcome, thank you for reading xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts