2 comfy ootd's

two comfy ootd's 


Dressing comfortable isn't always something I do when I go outside, but sometimes I like to just put on some leggings and just be comfy, y'know? I have 2 outfits I wanted to share. This is also the first outfit post I've posted in a while, so I'm pretty happy to be uploading outfits again. 


Despite it being pretty chilly outside, with some days being freezing, for some reason I'm still wearing my oversized crop top from Femme Luxe. This is a super comfortable crop top and not too cropped, which I love about it. There are many ways I style this crop top, however I love styling it casually the most. I wore my leggings from New Look, which are pretty high waisted and so comfortable. They're kind of shiny, which is it different to what I'd normally go with.

Because it's rather cold outside, I either have to take a jacket or hoodie with me. To be extra comfortable and casual I just grabbed my Adidas hoodie. I love this hoodie because it's quite oversized. The shoes I wore with this outfit are the Nike Air Force 1 Mid's which are fairly new to my collection. I've had the low versions for years and I'm just having fun styling the mid tops. I love wearing hats and as this outfit is pretty casual, so I threw on my Laker's hat that I love and wear a lot. 


The next outfit is the exact same as the first, besides the top. My Nike x Lebron James Lakers jersey is my favourite top. My boyfriend got me this for my birthday and I loveeee it! The fabric feels really nice and it's so comfortable. I love the colour, the fit and everything about it. I've been styling it with different things, so I kinda want to do a post on different ways I style it. 


And those are two comfy outfits. They're both casual with the hoodie, trainers and leggings and I love that. 


Comments

  1. Cute looks! So great for casual wear :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And the oversized crop top is so effortlessly comfy xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such cute outfits!

    https://www.emilyclareskinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these look so cute! I always go for comfortable and cosy outfits xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts