Colourful & comfy with Femme Luxe*

 In todays collaboration with Femme Luxe* I'm going to be sharing three tops and a loungewear set. These are all colourful (blue, pink and stone). I'm really loving adding colourful clothes into my wardrobe at the moment, so I'm very happy with these pieces and I'm glad to add them to my collection. 


Loungewear sets are something I really love, so I was very excited about this Blue Off Shoulder Loungewear Set. This colour blue is lovely and I really love this style of loungewear sets. The bottoms are cuffed joggers, they have two pockets and a tie. I love these as they feel high waisted and they're so comfy. The top is off the shoulder, which I'm really liking at the moment. and it has cuffed sleeves. This loungewear set is so comfortable, soft and I love how it looks. I'm very happy with this. 


Pink is a colour I'm loving wearing at the moment, so when I saw this Pink V-Neck Short Sleeve T-shirt I thought of lots of outfits I could wear it with to make them a bit more colourful. The pink is more brighter in person, but I still love it. One thing I love about this is the v-neck. I don't own many other tops with v-necks, so this is different for me and I'm really loving it. The top is nice fitting, it's stretchy and a good length. 


One thing I'm loving at the moment, is tie dye. I used to love tie dye when I was younger, but back then I used to love the more multicoloured tie dye, whereas now, I prefer wearing tie dye like this Mid Blue Tie Dye Oversized T-shirt. The white tie dye bits on the blue kinda looks like clouds to me, which is pretty cool. Anyone else see that or is it just me? I love this blue colour and it's probably one of the darkest blues (minus denim jackets) that I own and I really like it. It's oversized which is really nice because you can tuck it in and it still looks nice. I personally prefer what it looks like tucked in. It's loose, so it'll be nice and look cute at this time of the year tucked into shorts or a skirt. I also really like the length of the sleeves. 



I love graphic print t-shirts, so when I saw this Stone 'Santa Clara' Graphic Print T-shirt, I knew I needed it in my wardrobe. On the website, it looked more like a lightish pink, but in person it looks more of the stone colour. This top is nice because it's thin, however it's good quality and would be perfect for this time of the year in this heat and I like that the sleeves are rolled. This is a lil big for me, but I can just tuck it into something and it looks nice. One thing I'd have to say about this top, is that I feel like the Santa Clara print stands out as much against the stone colour. This top is available in pink and blue also, which looks like it'll stand out more on those colours. 

*(Disclaimer: these items were sent to me by Femme Luxe to review. All opinions are 100% my own)



Comments

  1. Ahhh these are so cute! I love, love loungewear sets too :D I love the tie dye print! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pieces look very nice. Thank you for sharing.

    New Post - https://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2020/07/ysl-rouge-pur-couture-17-rose-dahlia.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts