Loungewear sets from Femme Luxe*


Loungewear sets are something I'm really loving at the moment, especially from Femme Luxe*. For todays collaboration, I'll be sharing four loungewear sets that I'm so excited about. 


Starting off with something a little different for me...khaki. Khaki is a colour I've loved the look of for a long time but haven't owned anything khaki before. This Khaki Long Sleeve Loungewear Set is a tracksuit bottom and long sleeve top and I love everything about it. The tracksuits are so comfortable and cuffed at the ankles, which I love. They have two pockets, which are fairly small and I wouldn't trust to keep my phone in, however smaller items will fit and stay perfectly fine. Both the top and bottoms are really nice fabric, which aren't too thin and aren't too thick. I'll definitely be getting a lot of use out of this. 


Grey is something I love wearing and am always adding more into my wardrobe. This Grey Oversized T-shirt & Leggings Loungewear Set is so comfortable. The fabric is so soft, especially on the leggings. I love that the top is oversized, especially because you can also just wear this as a t-shirt dress, which would be really cute with some knee high socks. 


When I was on Femme Luxe's website, I came across this Black Ribbed Belted Loungewear Set and it interested me because of the belt and the fact that it's ribbed. It has a low cut neck, with two slits on each side of the top and also at the end of the sleeves and I really like how that looks. The leggings are so comfy and I love that they're ribbed as I own no other leggings like it. I really like how this top looks, however I don't think it suits me that much. 


This is probably my favourite loungewear set because I LOVE the top. The Black Ribbed Crop Top Straight Leg Loungewear Set is so comfortable. The leggings are like ones from the belted loungewear set, but with smaller ribs. The top is my favourite as it's not too cropped and I love the puffy sleeves. The top was what won me over with this set as I own nothing like it. 


----


(The slits in the sleeves and sides from the black ribbed belted loungewear set)


*(Disclaimer: these items were sent to me by Femme Luxe to review. All opinions are 100% my own)



Comments

  1. I really like the look of the one that's belted, it really suits you! I think it's something a little different and gives loungewear a bit more of a shape to it xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such gorgeous looks! Love love love the black lounge wear set!
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of all these - love loungewear (especially in lockdown)!

    Paige // Paige Eades

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so cosy and perfect for everyday, I espeically love that grey set!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a good loungewear set! I love all the variations of sleeves!

    https://www.emilyclareskinner.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're really interesting! Femme Luxe do some lovely loungewear sets!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts