Collective haul | fashion, beauty & accessories


I haven't done a haul in goodness knows how long, so I've combined some items (mostly clothing) into a haul to share. I'm a bit addicted to buying clothes recently and I'm constantly on clothing websites saving things to my wish list. Considering we've been in lockdown for a couple of months, I'm not sure why I'm buying clothes that I'm not really going to be wearing out much yet nor am I going to be wearing at home because I live in loungewear. I should've really been buying more trackies and leggings, but I just went straight to the other stuff. 

Oh, another thing, most of these are from Pretty Little Thing because thats my go-to website when I need retail therapy. Also, I put beauty in the title, but there is literally one makeup item... Anyway, now onto the actual haul. 


Dresses have become something I'm really loving right now. I've been looking around for some summer dresses and came across this Black Frill Tie Shoulder Bodycon dress on Pretty Little Thing. It's got a nice sort of fabric, which isn't too thin and isn't too thick, but it feels nice to wear during the hot weather. I love that it has frills on the top and bottom, it looks pretty, however my favourite thing is the tie shoulders. I love how it looks. The length of this dress is good for me. It's not too long and it's not too short. 

I feel like this dress could be good in all seasons because you could add a long sleeve top underneath, a jacket over it, tights and boots. Another thing I like about this dress is you can dress it up or down for a casual or dressier look.


Another PLT purchase was these black Strappy Lace Up Cork (in the first photo) wedges that I'm obsessed with. They were on sale and they only had my size (a 4) left, so I thought it was a sign that I needed them. I find them comfortable and easy to walk in. I love wedges and I love that you can wear them with basically anything and they still look good. I love love love how they lace up, it looks very pretty. 


New Look is somewhere I used to love going into before lockdown. Their sales are amazing (in store) and I just love going into their shops as I find more I like in the store than online. I had a browse on their website and came across this white Floral Lace Bustier bodysuit and fell in love with it. I had wanted a lace bodysuit for a very long time, so I was excited to see this in the sale. Bodysuits are something I'm really loving at the moment, so I'm very happy with this purchase. I actually forgot I had this until about a few weeks ago when I sorted out my wardrobe, oops. 


The only beauty item that I've gotten recently is The Ordinary coverage foundation. I'd heard great things about The Ordinary and I'm not sure whats taken me so long to try something, but I thought I'd start off with their foundation. I currently still have this foundation on trial, so I don't have my final thoughts just yet, however I'm sure I'll do an update once I've come to my decision. 


Mini bags are something thats been on my 'to buy' list for a while. A few weeks before lockdown, I went to Primark and got a few things I needed, but like usual, I can't just go for things I need. I always end up coming out the shop with more than I planned on going in for. This mini bag (in the first photo) was only £5 and it's become my most used bag. I love how small, but spacious it is inside. I usually just take out my phone, card holder and keys at the moment, but I could fit more in there if I need to.


Headbands are something I haven't worn in years. I kept seeing lots of pretty headbands that girls on Instagram have been wearing and I love how they looked. I found these 2 Blue Jewel Thin Headbands for £3 from Primark and needed them in my life. I love these and I love that they don't give me a headache quicker than previous headbands I used to wear when I was younger. 


Another thing I came out of Primark with, was these hair grips. There were more in the pack, however my mum and I shared them between us. My mum chose the ones she wanted and I had the others. I haven't worn these as much as the headbands, but I love how cute and girly they are. Hair accessories are something I'm really liking at the moment. 


A few months ago, I purchased some more things from the PLT sale and one of those was this red Tartan Woven mini skirt. I love checked skirts and I love mini skirts, but my goodness this is mini mini. I've worn it once without tights and I was constantly pulling it down because it kept rising. I wouldn't mind so much if I had tights on so I think I'm just gonna have to stick to wearing it with tights. Anyway, I love this skirt, despite the length being a tad short. 


Again with the bodysuit obsession, I couldn't not purchase this blush Dobby Mesh Frill bodysuit from PLT. This is one of the only things I've recently bought from PLT that hasn't been in a sale. I love this bodysuit so much. I love the colour, the material, the sleeves and I love that it's a thong bodysuit. It's pretty and girly and I can't wait to style it more. 


The last thing is yet again, another bodysuit from the PLT sale. This was £3 and a different purchase for me as I don't own anything else green. It's not a colour that I'd usually go for, however I really love this colour. This bodysuit was too big for me as I got the size up as they didn't have my size available and it was a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I've adjusted the straps so it stays up without putting my nipples on show and I really like it. 



----

My social media:
Instagram: @em_barker
Twitter: @embarker_
YouTube: youtube.com/emb24
Reddit: emiliabarker

Comments

  1. Excited to see a review on the Ordinary foundation when you have made your final decisions! Love the lace body suit too.
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I'll be uploading one soon. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. love this! You got some great little products, I love the hair accessories!

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts