My top 5 makeup products right now

Wearing makeup isn't something I've been doing very often. I go through phases of putting makeup on more than others and wanting to play around with makeup. Although recently, I've not worn a massive amount of makeup, I have 5 products I'm loving right now that I wanted to share. 



While I love all 4 of the Revolution's Maxi Reloaded palettes and tend to switch it up each time, I'm currently enjoying playing around with the colourful shades in the Dream Big palette. This is a super pretty palette that contains pinks, oranges, yellows, greens, blues and mauves, which are mixes of 45 mattes and shimmers. Each shade is creamy, pigmented and so beautiful.

Out of the 5 lipsticks I have from the Colourpop x Becky G collection, Mija is my favourite. It's an ultra satin liquid lipstick and I love the finish look of it. I didn't know what to expect at first as some liquid lipsticks can be quite drying, however I haven't found this lipstick to be drying at all. This is my favourite lipstick at the moment as it's a pretty shade, it dries quickly, it's pigmented so you can get away with one layer and it's easy to apply. 

Last August, falseeyelashes.co.uk sent me a couple of Koko lashes to try out. Out of the 2, I've been using Amore a lot recently. These lashes are so beautiful. I love the length of them and whats even better is, they're not heavy. They're easy to apply, stay on very well and are reusable. I've reused these a lot and they still could get more uses out of them, which is great.

I've mentioned the MUA Eye Define Felt Liner many times, but its my absolute favourite and I haven't found another liner as good as it, so I've repurchased this many times. It's a very inexpensive eyeliner (at £2). The brush is a good size and is very easy to use. It's a great, dark liner that applies so easy and smoothly. It's long lasting, doesn't smudge and it doesn't fade, which is why I love it so much. I've been enjoying creating long flicks with this at the moment. 

Recently, I keep reaching for my Sleek Solstice highlighting palette more. I'd been using my Revolution highlighter palette a lot since I got it last August, however I thought I'd change it up and use my Sleek palette and I forgot how much I love it. This contains 4 stunning shades, which has a cream, a shimmer and 2 baked powders, so you've got a little variety to play around with. Equinox (bottom right) is my favourite shade and thats a baked powder. These are all super pretty, pigmented and look so nice.

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Reddit





Comments

  1. False eyelashes offer so many different ranges of lashes - they're my go to when ordering lashes and always have been! x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do, I love the wide choice they have!x

      Delete
  2. I love the sound of that MUA eyeliner! This is one I am definitely going to pick up and try out soon as I desperately need a new liner!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good. I definitely recommend it!xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts