Staying hydrated with Waterdrop*


When it comes to drinking water, I can be the worst at remembering to do so. Some days I'm alright at drinking a good amount and the next, I completely forget. If you're someone who doesn't drink enough water but would do if there was some flavour to it, Waterdrop is something you need to check out. 


Waterdrop creates dissolvable cubes which are sugar-free, have a variety of tastes, are easy to add to your water and they use fruits and plants that come from farmers around the world. 

You simply pop the cubes into 400ml-600ml of still or sparkling water, wait for it to dissolve and then drink. The cubes dissolve pretty quickly, so you don't have to wait too long. It's also rather amusing watching the water turn colour once the cube hits it.  The cubes have different flavours, depending on what they're for. 


NERO: NERO is Waterdrops new guarana, blackberry and cola nut drink that contains natural caffeine, vitamin C, B6 and B12. 


Relax: contains hibiscus, acerola extract, vitamin C, thiamine and biotin.


Boost: contains açai extract, natural aroma with the taste of blackcurrant and elderflower, vitamin B6, B12 and C.


Zen: contains starfruit, lemon grass, white tea, vitamin C, folid acid and biotin.

These cubes are small, so they're perfect for carrying around in your bag to use when you want to. 


Waterdrop also sell steel and glass bottles. I love my clean pastel turquoise steel bottle. The steel bottle is double-walled stainless steel, leak proof due to the bamboo lid and the stainless steel is environmentally friendly, tasteless and easy to clean.

One thing that I love about this bottle is it keeps your water ice-cold for up to 24 hours or warm for up to 12 hours. It'll be perfect for when I start taking my rabbit on my one walk a day and I can just pour cold water into her bowl. 


I'm very impressed with Waterdrop and their aim to get people to drink more. It's so important to stay hydrated, so it's amazing what they've come up with to make drinking water a bit more fun with different flavours and that each flavour cubes have a purpose.


*Disclaimer: this post contained gifted items from Waterdrop. All opinions are 100% my own*

Comments

  1. I didn't know this brand and this kind of products.
    Thanks for sharing with these beautiful and amazing pics.
    Kisses,
    E.
    https://www.withcapitale.com/2020/04/my-sport-and-body-careduring-quarantine.html
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitaleofficial/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool idea! I am the worst for not drinking enough water!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and it's so handy to just pop into water wherever you are!xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like such a great brand!

    Lily Loves | https://www.lilyloves.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh these sound absolutely perfect for me! I am a squash or flavoured water addict but feel worried about consuming too much with the artificial sweetners in there. These sound just what I need, I love how you can take them on the go too! Thank you for introducing me! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them. They have a bunch of different flavours! They're so handy to just pop in your bag etc because they're tiny. You're welcome, thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts