My most worn jewellery pieces


As I get back into blogging, I've been thinking about post ideas as I've been switching up my content a little. Jewellery is something I rarely speak about on my blog, yet it's something I love. I've only made one jewellery post before, which was back in 2017 and I've since switched up my most worn pieces in the past couple of years.

This post ties well with the fact that I've uploaded an outfit post and have scheduled to upload more. I tend to wear the same jewellery, so I thought I'd make a separate post about them instead of having to write the same thing in every post.


Hoop earrings are something I've been wearing for years. I now have a wide collection of hoops, ranging from small to big, but my favourites have to be these sparkly gold hoops. I've always had plain hoops, so these are different for me and I love them. I can't remember exactly where they're from, but I knew it was either Primark or New Look. 


Rose gold jewellery is something I love, so a couple of years ago when I found this cute rose gold, heart and arrow Ted Baker ring, I needed to add it to my collection. I wear this a lot and I just love it. I like that it's open as I really like that design. 


A necklace which is my favourite and most worn since I got it at Christmas, is this personalised and very thoughtful necklace. My mum ordered this for me with an L on for my guinea pig Lola, who passed away on 07.07.19 when she was 7 years old. Lola was my baby and I miss her so much everyday. I had Lola since 2012 and I don't remember what day I got her as it was so long ago. 


Another pair of earrings that are my most worn are these beautiful rose gold Pandora earrings. I got these for my 21st birthday from my parents and I just love them. They don't irritate my ears unlike a lot of earrings and I love that they're rose gold as I didn't own any rose gold earrings. 


My favourite bracelet is my Pandora charm bracelet. I'd wanted one of these for years and a couple of Christmases ago, I got one and I love it. For a year I only had one charm on it (the tree on the far left) and at Christmas I got the other four charms and I love how it looks. the bracelet itself is rose gold and the charms are all silver, which I think looks really nice together. 


Lastly, is another ring. Last year, during the first few months of the year I was struggling and to attempt to cheer myself up, I wanted to treat myself to a ring I had been looking at for a while. This is the Square Sparkle Halo ring from Pandora. I wanted something different from my ring collection and this stood out to me on the website. It's so pretty! 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Reddit






Comments

  1. Some gorgeous pieces! I remember being gifted my pandora bracelet for my 16th birthday. I used to wear it constantly, and I would always try and get beads that would colour coordinate with the rest of them. Such a special present x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts