My 2018 on Instagram


Last year I uploaded a post called 'My 2017 on Instagram' where I picked some of my favourite photos that weren't just makeup. I never really look back at my Instagram as once I've uploaded a post, I tend to click off and not click back on for a few days/a week until I like photos (which I've been very slow at). I liked looking back at my 2018 photos and I found it interesting because I forgot what I'd uploaded.

Some of these photos aren't going to be the clearest as I had to screenshot some of them off my Instagram. I already had a few on my phone. 


Creeper shoes: I started off 2018 with a new style/obsession, which was my Public Desire Yinka creepers. These shoes are so comfortable and I really enjoyed styling them throughout the year.


Flowers: in February, my mum surprised me with my first flowers. It was the cutest thing ever and they were so pretty. 


Eye makeup: you can't see my eyeshadow all that well as I did have the flash on and I upped the brightness quite a lot, but I liked my eye makeup that day.


Tea set: my Katie Alice tea set for one is my favourite thing. Its so pretty.


Curled hair: at the end of 2017/beginning of 2018, I started playing around with the Lee Stafford CoCo LoCo Waveball Curlers to create different curls and I loved how this style ended up.


Brighton i360: on my mums birthday in June, my family and I went up the Brighton i360. It was a lovely warm and sunny day, with an amazing, clear view.


Maluma concert: in September my dad and I went to see Maluma and it was one of the best nights ever. Maluma was amazing live and I still can't get over how good it was. 


Revolution x Soph palette: one of my favourite makeup purchases from 2018 was the Revolution x Soph Extra Spice eyeshadow palette. The shades are beauuuutiful and I've been using this loads.


Long Barn flowers: back in November, my mum, her best friend and I took a lil trip to Long Barn and they had this beautiful flower display. I posted more photos on my Insta story, but this one made my feed.


Guinea pigs: my last post of 2018 in early December was multiple photos of my guinea pigs when my mum and I did a christmassy photo shoot with them a couple of months before. Lola's pushing the trolley full of nutcrackers and Max is the one with the hat falling off. Lola's photo is my absolute favourite ever, she looks like a lil bear.


And those are some of my favourite photos I uploaded in 2018. I barely uploaded as much as I usually do this year, but my aim for 2019 is to upload more. 





Comments

  1. I love the pictures of Guinea Pigs. Also, I really like posts that sum up the year in photographs, as they usually convey a lot more informational than a simple year wrap-up. Ps. your make up picture is also great, it looks so perfect.
    Dorota
    www.journalofdorota.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I just love watching compilations of people 2018s on social media(recently, Snapchat begun compiling the highlights of 2018 which I found so cool). First of all, I'm so jealous of your Insta feed! The content on my instagram is nothing like yours and I mean that in the greatest way possible! Personally, I think everyone was head over heels about puma trainers in 2018😅. I too went to Brighton August last year and I loved every minute of it(however the queue was too long for the i30 so I never got a chance to go)-I wish I could go back😞 Thanks for sharing this very entertaining post and if possible, I'm gonna follow your blog now.😊

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I loved watching my Snapchat one as I forgot what I've posted/saved. Thank you so much :). I can imagine Brighton and the i360 being super busy in August. I went in June in the week and it was rather quiet. Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! I have been on the i360 it was a good experience would love to do it again as I love Brighton! Xx

    Louise Loves Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, Brighton's such a lovely place xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts