July & August favourites

I know, I'm extremely behind and I'm uploading my July and August favourites at the end of September... I haven't done a monthly favourites post in a while because I've just been doing my current favourites the past couple of times, but I had enough favourites from July and August to put into one post! 


A palette I've been loving is the Revolution's Hot Pursuit palette. While these aren't shades I've been using everyday because of how glittery they are, over the past month I've been testing these out. This is such a lovely palette because the shade range is great and there are a few out of my comfort zone. I haven't tried every shade just yet, however my favourite shades are 'Fierce' and 'Fire'.


I've been liking a couple lip glosses recently from two different brands. The first being Revolution's lipgloss in the shade 'Bare All'. I bought this to wear at a wedding back in July and I've been using it loads since. It's moisturising, not sticky, a lovely shade and one of my favourite lip products. It isn't as dark on as it looks in the tube, which I don't mind about because it's a nice shade. It works well over lipstick or on it's own, so I'm really happy about that because I love wearing lipgloss over lipsticks. 


Another lipstick I've been liking is Makeup Gallery's 'Cherry Pop' lipgloss. I don't want to talk too much about this as I'll be featuring it in a Makeup Gallery blogpost soon, however, lemme just tell you it's a lovely lipgloss. It's a pretty red shade and very moisturising.


I finally decided to try the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer after hearing nothing but good things about it. I'm really impressed with this concealer. I tried this as I ran out of my Revolution Conceal and Define Concealer (because it runs out so bloody quick) and the Superdrug website was down. Since you can't get Revolution on the Boots website, I had to find an alternative. Long story short, I ordered the Collection concealer, the next day it turned up at my door and voila, I now have a new favourite concealer. I'm hoping this lasts me longer than the Revolution concealer because it doesn't look like theres a huge amount of concealer in the tube. I love the coverage of this concealer.


At the same time of purchasing the Collection concealer, I decided to purchase three nail polishes that I've been loving. 'Touch of Pink' is a lovely shade, but it doesn't look pink on your nails. It looks more peach, however thats not a problem for me as I don't own a peach shade, so it's nice to have something different. Unfortunately on my natural nails, this chipped within the same day and then more again the next day. I wasn't impressed whatsoever, however it's fine on fake nail so I'm happy with this nail polish if I use it on fake nails. 

I'm really into lilac nail shades at the moment, so I chose 'Lilac Daze' and this is such a pretty colour. 'Ice' is a lovely mint green shade and I forgot how much I liked mint green nails. Thankfully Lilac Daze and Ice don't chip as quick on natural nails, so I can wear these for a few days without needing to repaint them.


This month I've been really loving playing PS4 (especially GTA5). My brother kindly, out of nowhere, bought me a PS4, which I'm very grateful for. He had been wanting us to play GTA together for ages (and so had I) because when GTA first came out, both my brothers and I would play GTA together on our PS3's. Eventually my brothers got PS4's, which meant that I couldn't play with them, so I'd just watch them play it. My brother kindly let me use his PS4 to play my GTA for the past year and now us three can finally play GTA together. 


Music
Onto my (long) list of music. I've been loving a lot of new songs and albums over the past couple of months that I've been listening to a lot.
  • Niki & Gabi - Individual (EP)
  • Nicky Jam & J Balvin ft Maluma & Ozuna - X (remix)
  • Becky G ft French Montana & Farruko - Zooted
  • Natti Natasha & Daddy Yankee - Buena Vida
  • Drake - Scorpion (album)
  • DJ Khaled ft Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper & Quavo - No Brainer
  • Sean Paul - Mad Love: The Prequel (EP)
  • Shakira & Maluma - Clandestino 
  • Maluma - Mala Mía
  • Janet Jackson & Daddy Yankee - Made For Now
  • Ariana Grande - Sweetener (album)
  • Jason Derulo & David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj & Willy William - Goodbye
  • Nicki Minaj - Queen (album)
  • Gianluca Vecchi, Luis Fonsi & Yandel - Sigamos Bailando
  • Kim Viera & Daddy Yankee - Como
  • Pacho, Daddy Yankee & Bad Bunny - Como Soy
  • Alex Aiono - Big Mistake 
What have you been loving recently? 


Comments

  1. I found that with the revolution concealer, it runs out SO quickly!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. theres now a supersize one, so hopefully it won't run out so quick!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts