Products I've used up #3

I've been desperate to write this blogpost for a while due to the fact that I've had empty products in my room for ages for this post. I can now finally get rid of them! I've got quite a few empty products and a couple I forgot to put in my previous products I've used up post. 


I ran out of my Barry M Feature Length Mascara ages ago and I've been meaning to put it in an empty products post for a long time, but forgot (oops) until now. I like this mascara because it separated my lashes really well and worked so well and easily for my bottom lashes because the brush is thin. I'm not a huge fan of thin brushes on mascaras, but I didn't mind this one all that much.

The thing is with this mascara, was that at first it didn't transfer and then suddenly after a few months, it started transferring like crazy and I'm not sure why. I think something has changed with me, not the mascara because the other mascara I was using at the time (also in this post) did the exact same at the same time. I would repurchase this mascara again, however its not my absolute favourite mascara I've tried and since this ran out, I've been trying other mascaras.


The Zoella Pretty Polished Body Scrub is one of my favourites. Its moisturising, has a lovely scent and exfoliates my skin really well. Its definitely one of my favourite Zoella Beauty products I've tried. I haven't repurchased it since it ran out, but I need to.


Another mascara I ran out of a while back was Too Faced's Better Than Sex Mascara. It has a good sized brush that separates and coats my lashes really well. This was the other mascara that didn't transfer at first, but eventually started to. I haven't repurchased this yet because I don't wear mascara much anymore and I think spending £19 on a mascara that I'd barely wear right now, would be a waste of money.


A concealer I've gone through multiple tubes of in a fairly short amount of time, is Makeup Revolution's Conceal & Define Concealer. This is my favourite concealer I've tried, which is why I've repurchased it multiple times since I first started using it a few months ago. The coverage is amazing and covers almost all of my spots and I love the formula.


Barry M's Colour Correcting Concealer has been a product that I always use to minimise the red patches besides my nose. This tube seemed to have lasted me a long time and I have already repurchased it because its become a staple/essential in my makeup routine. It covers redness really well, has good coverage and blends in nicely.


LUSH's Skin Drink Moisturiser was a purchase I made last year and quite possibly one of the best skincare purchases I've made. I absolutely loved this moisturiser and it helped with my dry skin very well. Because of the formula of this moisturiser, I only used it at night and now I use an oil at night, I won't be in a rush to repurchase this moisturiser. I will repurchase it at some point, but for now the Vitamin E oil I use is just as good. If you have dry skin and you're looking for a good moisturiser, I really recommend this one.


I don't talk hugely about body sprays/perfumes here on my blog, but one I loved was this Body Shop Spray. I had this for a while and lost it, but had a little left when I found it. The last bit lasted me quite a while and unfortunately its now ran out completely. This was a lovely scent and a great spray. I'm not sure if they still sell this one in stores (I haven't been able to find this scent online since it ran out), so I'm hoping I'll be able to find and repurchase it at some point.


A primer I was impressed and unimpressed with at the same time, was the Barry M Green Colour Correcting Primer. I was unimpressed because it didn't colour correct whatsoever, but I was very impressed because it feels very moisturising and does a great job at priming. I'm not fussed about the colour correcting part anymore because I still use my colour correcting concealer, but this made me realise I should be using Barry M's primers, so I recently got their original primer.


A really great face and body mask I ran out of, is Mask Of Magnaminty. I love this mask. I think its supposed to help with spots and while it doesn't really help with the spots on my face, it works well with the spots on my chest. If it does help with my face, I barely see a difference, whereas on my chest I only get a few so I always notice a difference. It feels very exfoliating and leaves my skin feeling really nice.



What products have you used up recently?

Comments

  1. I'm a massive fan of the the makeup revolution concealer, it's so good! I definitely need to try out barry m primers, I've been curious about them and now you've sold me.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love the LUSH Skin Drink Moisturiser! I've got 4 Lush pots and am just ready to use them for a face mask, I just wish Mask of Magnemity wasn't too harsh on my skin because it does clear it up but I end up in a rash after so not fab haha! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a good moisturiser! Ah thats not good!xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try Pretty Polished now! I've got a few Zoella beauty bits, but I've never managed to pick up any of her summer range. I recently rebought the Better than Sex mascara because it just does wonders for my lashes, and I use it every day

    Steph - www.nourishmeblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a really good body scrub. Better Than Sex mascara makes lashes look so nice!

      Delete
  4. I completely relate to that Barry M concealer, it really doesn't conteract my redness but it is a lovely formula and still works well as a primer. Currently, I am loving that Makeup Revolution concealer too, it is so good for the price!
    Grace xx
    gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried the Barry M colour correcting concealer? Its so good and helps with redness unlike the primer. Yeah, it works really well as a primer. The Makeup Revolution concealer is amazing!xx

      Delete
  5. I need to try the Barry M concealer, I have heard a lot now about them so they're on my wish list for sure. The Zoella scrub sounds lovely too :) xxxx

      Zoë - MammafulZo 💕 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its really good and I really recommend it:)xxxx

      Delete
  6. I used to love the Zoella beauty products, their packaging is dreamy as hell xx

    https://bloominginstyleblog.blogspot.com/2018/07/how-i-style-my-bedside-table.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Zoella beauty packaging is always so nice!xx

      Delete
  7. Ahhh I love empty product posts! So interesting!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was a wonderful post as usual babe! Again, your photos are simply breathtaking - I'm taken aback! I, of course, am obsessed with the Revolution concealer too (I mean, who couldn't love it - it's amazing) and I'm genuinely interested in trying the feature length mascara, as Barry M is such an affordable brand! xx
    Marina Rosie x
    https://marinawriteslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really recommend the Feature Length Mascara!xx

      Delete
  9. I totally agree with you about the Mask of Magnamity and having a greater effect on my body compared to my face! I definitely want to try the Lush moisturiser though as I sometimes get such dry skin. I love a good empties post! :) x

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend the moisturiser so much, it really helps with dry skin. Thank you:)x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts