Spring & summer essentials | 2018

Is anyone else really happy that its spring and in a few months it'll be summer? Usually the dull weather we have in the UK doesn't affect me, but in the past few months it really has done. I've been desperate for there to be sun and now that its spring, I have a little bit more hope that we'll have sunny and warm days instead of it being rainy and cold. The weather has been so nice recently and its made me very motivated to write and plan more summer-themed blogposts.



Body Cream & soufflé: I love body creams and two that just scream spring and summertime to me is the Zoella Double Crème and Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy body soufflé. Although I do use these all year round, I just think sweet scents are really nice for this time of the year.

Sunglasses: Sunglasses are always an essential either on my face or my head. I tend to wear them more on my head than my face because they keep my hair back. Sunglasses are a staple for me and I have a few different ones from Primark that I like to alter between.

                        

Hats: Up until last year, I barely wore hats. I tend to wear caps a lot and they're a huge essential for any time of the year, but especially in the spring and summer to keep the sun out of my eyes. I also like wearing hats when I can't be bothered to do much to my hair. This year I would like to expand my hat collection and try different styles.

Playlist: I tend to create playlists for the summer every year and I've already created my summer playlist for 2018. Having a playlist is an essential for me because I think theres nothing better than listening to loud music in the car when its sunny. It just makes my mood so much better. I have a mix of songs that make me want to dance and I'm really into reggaeton, so I have a lot of that on my playlist.

Light/bright nail polish: While I wear light/bright nail polish all year round, who else can agree that its so much nicer wearing it in the spring/summer?

Bright & metallic makeup: When we enter spring and summer, I like to change up some of my makeup to more brighter eyeshadows and brighter lipsticks/lipgloss. By 'bright', I mostly mean pink because lets be honest, all I wear is gold/pink eyeshadows and brown/pink lipsticks. This year I'm also excited to start wearing more metallic makeup! 


Sliders: Sliders are something that I got into last year and they're definitely an essential in spring (on warm days) and summer. I find them so comfy and easy to walk around in.


What are some of your spring/summer essentials?




Comments

  1. After reading your thoughts, I want to try the body cream & soufflé!


    Saba | http://adabofeverything.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh your photos are so pretty! I really love the blush pink hues and such lovely things, I love those lip and nail shades :D I want to try the body cream too! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    I’m hoping I might be able to entice you to follow each other on bloglovin haha xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much:) the body cream is so good, I really recommend it! I'll try and find you on Bloglovin!xx

      Delete
  3. I have my summer playlist ready to go too! haha, I also keep hand cream and a hairband on me at all times too :) x

    http://paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're good essentials:) I have hand cream with me at most times too!x

      Delete
  4. I loooove the nail polish shades!

    x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunglasses! Except I always forget them as I am a normal glasses wearer haha! And lipgloss- I love lipgloss in summer xx

    louiselovesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to forget them when I'm wearing my glasses too, but I don't wear my glasses all the time. lipgloss is nice in the summertime xx

      Delete
  6. There's nothing I love more than driving around on a summer's day with my music blaring! Such a good feeling!
    Sinéad xo Fabuleuse Du Jour

    ReplyDelete
  7. need to try out some zoella products! I remember xmas collection was so good!

    xx from italy
    Cate ღ 35mm in Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so good! I love her Christmas collections xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts