February Favourites | 2018
Happy Thursday! We've started having quite a bit of snow here on the South Coast today, which is very exciting. Everyone else in the country started having heavy snow yesterday, but today its hit us here. Anyway, during February I've been loving a mix of things; from makeup and skincare; to tv shows, music and more. February has also been a month where I've rediscovered a couple of things.
Elegant Touch 003 Stiletto nails | In February, I started wearing Elegant Touch's Stiletto nails again. I haven't worn this nail shape in over a year because I've been constantly wearing the 007 Coffin Shaped nails. I forgot how much I love the stiletto shape and I definitely want to get these more often.
Jāsön Vitamin E Oil | A product thats basically saved my skin is the Jāsön Vitamin E Oil. I am beyond happy with how this oil has made a visible difference to my skin. I've barely had any new spots come up and its made my skin look and feel a lot better. I apply this before I go to bed and leave it to sink in overnight. It leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and I'm really impressed. It has a really nice scent to it too.
The Body Shop Mist | A body mist I completely forgot about is my Body Shop mist. I've had this for around four years and I found it in my mums car, which was where I last left it. I don't have a lot left, but I'm definitely glad I found it because I've been using it so much recently. The scent is lovely and stays around for a while.
Boots Facial Brush | In February, a skincare item I've been loving is this facial brush. I've been really liking using this to take my makeup off and exfoliate with. It takes my makeup off very well and the brush cleans instantly and looks as good as new.
The Body Shop Hand Cream | Hand cream is a huge essential for me because my hands are always dry. My mum gave me this mango hand cream that I think she used a couple of times and I've been using it a ton. Its great for putting in my bag as I didn't have one suitable for my bags. It makes my hands feel really soft and the scent is so nice. Its not greasy or runny and it sinks into my hands quickly.
This Is Us | Do you ever find a tv show that you binge watch and become obsessed with? Well, thats me with This Is Us. When I find a tv show I love, thats it, I'm addicted. I hadn't found a new show I really love since I found Modern Family a couple of years ago. I've been wanting to find a new tv show to watch and I've heard nothing but good things about This Is Us. I got my 30 free day trial of Amazon prime (which by the way, is amazing but I just can't afford it), so after browsing loads of things on there, I decided to watch This Is Us. I haven't seen anyone else tell the storyline, so neither am I because its too difficult to explain without giving it away. The show is a drama and I've cried at almost every episode in season one. I'm desperate to watch season two because I want to know what happens next. I'm hooked on this show.
Music | I've been loving a few new songs during February.
- Madison Beer - As She Pleases (EP) | I've been loving Madison's music for a long time and I was very excited to hear her EP. Its amazing. I love her style of music and the songs are incredible. Home With You and Teenager In Love are my favourites.
- The Weeknd & Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me | When I saw the track list for the Black Panther album, I was very excited to see that The Weeknd and Kendrick had a song together. Sidewalks (from the Starboy album) is one of my favourite songs and I love their voices together. This song is amazing and I definitely think they should make an album together.
- Mc Fioti ft Future, J Balvin, Stefflon Dunn & Juan Magán - Bum Bum Tam Tam | Considering this song has multiple of my favourite artists in it, I'm surprised I didn't hear this when it came out. This song is very catchy.
- Hailee Steinfeld & Bloodpop - Capital Letters | Capital Letters is by far my favourite song that I've heard from the Fifty Shades soundtrack. Hailee Steinfeld is one of my all time favourite singers and her voice, this song and the music video is amazing.
- Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso ft Florida Georgia Line & Watt - Let Me Go | I have become obsessed with this song. Its so catchy!
- Sean Paul & David Guetta ft Becky G| Sean Paul and Becky G are two of my favourites, so I was very excited to hear them in a song together. I've had this song stuck in my head since it came out.
Apple & Peanut butter | I don't usually speak about food, but something I've been loving is apple dipped in peanut butter. I first tried this a couple of weeks ago after trying it from M&S. I didn't think the two would go all that well together, but it really does. I've been snacking on this, probably a bit too much, but its just too good. I now want to try other fruits dipped in peanut butter.
FF Channel (YouTube channel) | A YouTube channel I've been loving is one called FF Channel. Its fashion month and every year I'm really into watching the fashion shows, whether its live streaming them or watching them on YouTube. I came across FF Channel while searching for fashion shows I missed. This channel uploads SO many full fashion shows and I've been watching a ton. If you're into fashion shows and want to watch some, then I definitely recommend this channel.
What have you been loving this month? Have you had a lot of snow?