3 years of blogging & my 2018 goals
I can't believe its been 3 years since I started my blog and uploaded my very first blogpost. Blogging has been one of the best things I've done and I'm so glad I decided to start. I'm someone who gives up on things quite easily, but one thing I've never given up on is blogging. For the past 2 years of doing this blogpost on the 24th of February, I've added something else in the blogpost. In the first year I added what I love about blogging and in the second year, I added what I've learnt. This year I'm adding my 2018 blog goals while we're still early on in 2018.
- Upload more frequently | I uploaded pretty frequently up until 2017. Last year my blog schedule went all out. So far this year, I've been uploading fairly often. I think I've uploaded once-twice a week and I want to keep that up.
- Learn more about my camera for blog photos | I've recently started using manual and upping the ISO etc. I want to play around with the settings on my camera and get used to using manual more.
- Do more flat lay photos | I used to do flat lay photos all the time, but for some reason I stopped doing it so often. I need to try different props with my flat lays and see what I like.
- Write about different things | I love writing about beauty, but I want to expand what I write about. I have a few lifestyle posts planned and would love to start doing some more food/drink posts.
- Think of better titles | something I've been trying to do recently is coming up with better titles for my posts. An example is the other day, instead of writing 'my 4 favourite highlighters' I changed it to '4 highlighting products you need in your makeup collection'. Sometimes I like having simple titles, but at the moment I'm really liking think of better/longer titles.
What are some of your blog goals for 2018?