Autumn/winter beauty favourites


During autumn and winter, I have a few beauty favourites from makeup, body mists and nail polishes.


Dark lips | dark lips are for sure my favourite during autumn and winter. Three of my favourites are the NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Sandstorm, NYX Lingerie Liquid Lipstick in Beauty Mark and Makeup Revolution Salvation Lip Lacquer in Keep Trying For You.  

I wear Sandstorm all year round, however it looks really lovely with an autumnal makeup look. Beauty Mark is one that I stopped wearing in the spring and summer, but have recently started wearing it again in autumn. Its the darkest lipstick I own and I've been wearing it a lot. Keep Trying For You is a lipstick I have mixed feelings about, but at the moment I've been getting along with it for a short amount of time. Its really drying, but since I've had a lip scrub it hasn't felt as drying as it usually is because I've been prepping my lips beforehand. I wear this for a couple of hours before it gets pretty uncomfortable, but I really love the shade. I also like to wear lip balm over it. 


Zoella Bake My Day body mists | it is too early to start wearing gingerbread scented stuff in autumn? As soon as autumn starts, I start using gingerbread scented things. I love this spray, it smells amazing and its one of the only autumnal/wintery scent that I have. 


Eyeshadows | some of my favourite eyeshadows to wear during autumn and winter are my three MUA Pearl Mono Eyeshadows (in ChamoiseeBronze and Golden) and some shades from my Bh Cosmetics x Carli Bybel palette. Gold/bronze/brown shades are my favourite during the autumn and winter. I've recently been playing around with a bunch of different shades. The Carli Bybel palette has some lovely plum shades and sparkly bronze and brown shades. 


Nail polish | recently I've been loving darker nail shades. Three nail polishes I've been loving is Tanya Burr Riding Hood nail polish, Trust Fund London Snog nail polish and Barry M Passionfruit nail polish. 


what are some of your autumn/winter beauty favourites? 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97


Comments

  1. These look amazing!!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of that palette! It looks amazing. Also, those MUA shades are gorgeous! xx

    louiselovesebeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts