Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy perfume + box set


As soon as Ariana released her new perfume, Sweet Like Candy, I knew I needed that perfume. I LOVE Ariana's perfume, ARI and reallyyyy wanted Frankie, however I can't seem to find it anywhere. Anyway, I love Sweet Like Candy. I have the Sweet Like Candy box set and decided to write a post on it. Last year I wrote about my ARI box set and really liked that post I do on it. I don't talk about perfumes, so I thought this post would be different to what I usually write. 



So the box set is a cardboard box, with holographic edges. It has Sweet Like Candy written on the front. I really like the design of this box. Inside the box set is a 50ml bottle of the perfume, 100ml tube of the body suffle and a pink cat cosmetic bag. I love all of these things and the bag is so cute. These are packed in a pink, plastic internal packaging. 


The perfume | The Sweet Like Candy bottle is just like the Ari and Frankie bottle. The bottle is a matte ballet pink, circular diamond bottle. It has a pom pom attached to it, that is removable if you're not into it. I personally love the pom pom and I love how this bottle looks on display. 



The scent is so lovely. From Blackberry, Italian Bergamont to Creme de Cassis, Marshmallow and Vanilla, the scent is amazing. It's a sweet scent and it kind of reminds me of a Britney Spears perfume I had when I was younger and loved. The scent is long lasting, which is always great. 

  • Top notes: Blackberry, Italian Bergamont, Pear
  • Heart notes: Jasmine Sambac, Plummeria, Dewy Honeysuckle
  • Drydown notes: Creme de Cassis, Marshmallow, Chasmere Woods, Vanilla 


Body suffle | The body suffle also smells like the perfume. I'm not going to lie, I didn't actually know what a body suffle was and if I'm honest, I still don't. Is it like a body cream? The design of this tube is kind of like the box, but without the holographic part.



Cat cosmetic bag | The cat bag is a pink bag with cat ears and eyelashes. It has a pom pom zip and is a good sized bag. I'm not sure what I'm going to keep in it yet. 



Overall I'm obsessed with the perfume. I can't decide whether I prefer Ari or Sweet Like Candy more. They're both sweet, girly scents that smell incredible. I love the bottle, the scent, the box set, everything!




Whats your favourite perfume?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97


Comments

  1. I have both of her perfumes! and I love both, I think I much prefer the pink bottle though! its so pretty xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the pink bottle as well. I love the ARI bottle being clear, but the pink bottle is prettier! they're amazing perfumes aren't they?x

      Delete
  2. this is such a cute perfume bottle! would love to see what this smells like.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! ah, it smells so lovely

      Delete
  3. How cute and adorable is the packaging and bottle! Its always perfume posts where I wish I could smell everything :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging for this is so cute! My favourite perfume is Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've heard good things about the Viva la Juicy perfume, but I'd love to know what it smells like!x

      Delete
  5. I have ARI and I simply adore it :) I need this set in my life :)

    www.villemo20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, its incredible! I recommend this perfume, it smells amazingggg:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts