5 pink nail polishes by Barry M


Up until last year, I never used to be someone who wore a huge amount of pink nail polishes and now pink nail polishes are my favourite. I was more of the darker nails type of girl. I now always seem to wear pink nails. Barry M are one of my favourite brands for nail polish and makeup. I've been using their nail polishes for years and most of my nail polishes are by them.


(From left to right) Do You Pink I'm Sexy?, Rose Hip, Kiss Me Quick, I've Been Pinkin, Festival Fever.



Kiss Me Quick (speedy quick dry) | This is my absolute favourite nail polish. I constantly wear this and this is my fifth bottle I've gone through in a year and a bit... It's a speedy quick dry nail polish and guess what? It dries pretty damn quickly. It's a beautiful baby pink and I'm just obsessed with this shade. For this, I usually have two or three coats, depending on how much polish I pick up. Usually it's two coats though. The brush for this is thick, which makes application easy. 


Rose Hip (Gelly Hi-Shine) | Rose Hip is a nail polish that I've had before and it ran out of early last year. I loved nail polish and recently repurchased it as I found some photos and forgot how pretty it is. Rose Hip is a very light pink and needs about two coats. They've changed the brush for this as before it used to be thin and they've changed it to a thick brush, which makes the application so much easier.


I've Been Pinkin' (Sunset Gel) | I've Been Pinkin' is the first Sunset Daylight Curling nail polish I owned. When these were first released, I was super excited to try them as they're supposed to be like doing gel nails at home, but without a UV light. You'll also need the topcoat for these. Anyway, this shade is a bright pink and I like this because it's different from the usual light pinks I wear. I love wearing this with a sparkly nail or all sparkly nails. My favourite thing about the Sunset Gel polishes is that I find they last longer than formal nail polishes. For this I use two coats and one topcoat. The brush for this is also thick.


Festival Fever (Limited Edition) | I got this for my birthday last year and I love it! I hadn't seen the Barry M limited edition polishes with Superdrug, so I'd never seen this polish before. It's a beautiful medium pink, with subtle gold shimmer in and I absolutely love it. This dries semi-matte, which looks really nice. I usually apply two coats for this and the brush for this is thick.


Do You Pink I'm Sexy? (Sunset Gel) | After loving my I've Been Pinkin Sunset Gel polish, I thought it was about time I got another one. Since I was looking for light pink nail polishes, I chose Do You Pink I'm Sexy? I saw photos of these on Google and thought it looked like a beautiful shade. I love this shade, it's a lovely pale pink. I have to use a few coats of this since it's quite light and only one coat of the topcoat. I thought Rose Hip was the lightest nail polish I owned, but this one seems to be. The brush is thick, just like all the others.


What are your favourite pink nail polishes?

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Pinterest | Snapchat: embarker97

Comments

  1. OMG I totally want to get my hands on these! Pink shades are my all time favourites! Where did you get the swatch palette from?
    Ellie xx
    www.petiteelliee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too, pink nails look so nice! i got it from amazon, they're fairly reasonably priced and they seen to last me ages. they're super handy x

      Delete
  2. I am loving these shades! So pretty.. Especially the light pink ones!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colours are all so pretty! Especially festival fever, what a pretty shade! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree. festival fever is so pretty, i just wish the gold shimmer in it showed up in the photos, but its very subtle!x

      Delete
  4. I love Barry M nail polishes, my fave brand by far! And I also have Rose Hip which I always reach for, its just a lovely shade! Have a lovely weekend :)

    tipscapsule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mine too, their polishes are soo good! i agree, its the prettiest. thank you, you too:)

      Delete
  5. OMG! My faves!!!! I am obsessed with pink nail polish! I am wearing Fiji from Essie right now :)

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I'll have to search what Fiji looks like:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts