Blogmas day 9 | my favourite christmas films

I started watching christmas films around mid November time. To be honest, I start to feel christmassy in November, when all the decorations are in the shops, the christmas films are on TV and some of the music channels are playing christmas music. Since November, I've been watching christmas films. Some I've never seen before and some I watch every year. I've discovered a lot that I love, but today I'll be sharing a few of them.


  • Elf
  • The Holiday 
  • Love Actually
  • Get Santa
  • Christmas with the Kranks
  • This Christmas
  • Christmas on Chestnut Street
  • The Family Stone


What are your favourite christmas films? 




Comments

  1. I love Elf and Home Alone and Miracle on 34th Street best but some I haven't seen xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah i don't think i've ever seen Miracle on 34th Street, but i've been meaning to watch it! xxx

      Delete
  2. The family stone is a favourite of mine too, i cry every time, such a cute film and a must see for anyone =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, the ending is so sad but its such a good film. i agree:)

      Delete
  3. I've been watching the santa clause triology on repeat as well as home alone 1 and 2 and i just watched the grinch today.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need to watch the first and second santa clause films as i've only seen the third recently! i've never seen the grinch, but its on my list of films to watch!

      Delete
  4. Love Actually and The Holiday are my faves!!!!!!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts