June Favourites


I can't believe we're halfway through 2016 already. While I was writing this I originally called it 'April Favourites'. Clearly I'm still stuck in April and am not prepared that it's nearly July... I've been loving quite a lot of things this month.


NYX HD Photogenic concealer: I'm so excited about this concealer. I ordered it not too long ago and it's been on my wish list for absolutely ages. I was worried that I got the wrong shade because I had to order it online as there's no NYX counter near me. I love this concealer, the shade is perfect, it works so well, blends easily and has good coverage. I am going to write a blogpost all about this at some point.


Elegant Touch 007 Coffin Shaped nails: I wrote about these in a NOTW post that I uploaded a few days ago, but I had to add them to my monthly favourites this month. I LOVE these. I'd wanted to try coffin shaped nails for the longest time and I'm so happy that I finally have. These look SO nice and I'm going to keep repurchasing them.


NYX Doll Eye mascara: I featured this mascara in my recent Wish List post and then bought it. I bought the waterproof Doll Eye mascara. I love the wand and how it makes my lashes look! I am going to be writing a post on this, so I'll write more about it then.


Modern Family: I discovered Modern Family at the end of May and have been binge watching it since. I am SO obsessed and haven't been this addicted to a TV show since I discovered KUWTK 6 years ago... I can't believe it took me this long to watch it. Every time I saw it on Sky Box set adverts and have known about it for a long time, I always said "I want to watch that" and never got round to it, until the end of May. Sofia Vergara is one of my favourite actresses and I love her in it. It's such a good and hilarious show. I'm currently halfway through season 6 and I have a season and a half left until I've caught up. Thankfully season 8 is coming out.


MUA Clear nail polish: I've never really tried MUA's nail polish before, I mostly stick to Barry M's. I desperately needed a new clear nail polish and I knew MUA's nail polishes were inexpensive and I found this for 50p. I've really been loving it this month. I'm definitely going to purchase more MUA nail polishes. 


MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage sample: Last month when I ordered my MAC Fix+, I got a free sample. I chose the MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base Visage and it's amazing. I apply this before my makeup and it makes my skin so smooth, even and my makeup applies so nicely over it.


MAC Velvet Teddy lipstick: I felt like I had abandoned my Velvet Teddy lipstick in the past few months as I've been wearing liquid lipsticks and my MAC x Caitlyn Jenner Finally Free lipstick most of the time, so this month I decided to wear it a lot more. I forgot how much I love this lipstick. I love the shade, the formula, everything. I wrote a review about this last year here


Kimoji: At the beginning of this month I got the Kimoji app. I'd been debating it for absolutely ages and I'm glad I got it. It's really cool and there's a lot of good emoji's (although they're not like proper emoji's and you can only use them on text/iMessage/WhatsApp, but they come up like photos). There's also GIF's and I love the one of Kim hitting Khloe with the bag saying "Don't be so fucking rude", I love that part of that episode haha. I love that Kim put it as a GIF.



Justin Bieber 'One Dance' Remix: When I heard that Justin had done a One Dance remix, I was so excited. I love Justin and Drake, but I LOVE Justin's remixes of Drake's songs. I loved Justin's version of Hotline Bling and I'm loving the One Dance remix.



What have your favourites been during June? 

Instagram | YouTube | Twitter | Tumblr | Snapchat: embarker97


Comments

  1. June has gone by really quickly I can't quite believe it - I really want to try the NYX concealer as I've been loving so many other bits from them lately!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, me either. it only feels like yesterday that it was March! its amazing, i definitely recommend it:)

      Delete
  2. I haven't worn Velvet Teddy in so long! Definitely need to dig it back out sometime soon, it's such a pretty shade x

    Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how quickly the year has passed! I bought a NYX hd concealer in yellow to use as a color corrector and really liked it :) I've never tried any of their mascaras so I'm looking forward to your review of this one :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, its flying by! ah glad you liked it because i'm looking into their colour correcting concealers:) i'll be uploading a review on it soon:)

      Delete
  4. I really need to watch Modern Family!! I've heard such good things :D

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its hilarious and such an amazing show, you should definitely watch it:D

      Delete
  5. I love Modern Family, it's so funny!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Modern Family! Also I tried that concealer and I really liked it.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, its such an amazing show! i love it:)

      Delete
  7. I can't wait to see the blog posts on the NYX bits, they both look amazing and I can't wait to see a more in depth review! Great favorites, XO -Kim
    www.thethirtysomethinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my NYX concealer post is going up tomorrow and the mascara one is going up soon:) thank you, Kim:)x

      Delete
  8. I really do love Velvet Teddy it's such a great shade!

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great favorites! I love that NYX concealer. Also, I have definitely spent a fair amount of time binge watching Modern Family not so long ago haha ;)
    Julia | Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) its an addictive show and i love binge watching it:P

      Delete
  10. I love NYX and I am obsessed with my Kimojis. I use them way too often! lol.

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been loving anything that smells floral, it is definitely my scent addiction at the moment! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that kimoji app and my daughter would love it too, I haven't seen modern family, but will give it a go, I love NYX products there isn't anything I've tried and not liked so far xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Explore a supernatural world and master the art of wizady in game sims 4 cheats : realm of magic. Coming on

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts