My Top 7 High End Products


In 2015 I built up a little collection of high end products. I love all of my makeup products, but I've narrowed it down to a few of my favourites.


Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade: Filling in my eyebrows is something that I've been doing since I was 14/15 years old. I'd tried a lot of eyebrow products before from the drugstore, so last year I purchased the ABH Dipbrow Pomade and it's honestly the best eyebrow product I've tried yet. 


Clinique Contour Chubby Stick: After wanting to try cream contouring for ages, I decided to get this Clinique contour chubby stick! This is my favourite contour product I've tried and it's so simple to use and doesn't take too long to blend. It's definitely something easy to use as a beginner in cream contouring like me.


Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation: This is my absolute favourite foundation! I'm someone who loves full coverage and this gives amazing coverage. It lasts all day and doesn't look caky. 


Urban Decay Naked 3 palette: Back in August 2015 on my 18th birthday, I treated myself to an Urban Decay palette. I'd wanted an Urban Decay palette for so long before but couldn't bring myself to spend £38 on a palette, but I finally decided to buy one. Ever since I've been obsessed with this palette, I love every shade! (this an old photo, that's why it looks brand new).


NARS Montego Bay Lipstick: After wanting to try a NARS product for a long time, I finally own a NARS lipstick and I love it. This is a matte lipstick (my favourite) and I'm planning on writing a full post on it soon!


MAC Brave & Velvet Teddy Lipsticks: Velvet Teddy was my very first high end product that I bought myself and I'd wanted it ages before I decided to buy it! After buying Velvet Teddy, a month later I decided to buy my second MAC lipstick, so I bought Brave!


What are your favourite high end products? What high end products would you recommend?:)


Comments

  1. Ahh I love the Velvet Teddy lipstick, I just got it recently! Since you love it too I really think I should check out these other lipsticks you have here. And that NAKED palate looks so beautiful! Thanks for sharing such amazing goodies xx

    Elainea
    Toast the Girl Almighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i recommend these other lipsticks also:) thank you for reading:)xx

      Delete
  2. Brave and Velvet Teddy are two shade I have wanted for ages, I love them both!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC Lipsticks are so worth it! Brave & Honeylove are my favourites. I did try the Double Wear Foundation but it just didn't work for me even though i am obsessed with full coverage.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estée Lauder Double Wear and Urban Decay's Naked palette are my faves!!!!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Double Wear :) and of course MAC lipsticks - Velvet Teddy especially! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I really want to try Double Wear foundation I've heard incredible things about it <3

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) its an amazing foundation:)<3

      Delete
  7. I love the colour of MAC "Brave," I might have to give it a go! I love your photo's in this post <3 My favourite High End Products have to be, The Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer, MAC Warm Neutrals Palette, MAC "Modesty," Urban Decay Naked 2 and Benefit They're Real!

    Love your blog <3

    Check out my recent?

    www.royallyrouge.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a lovely lipstick:) aw thank you:) i've heard really good things about the naked skin weightless concealer and its something i really want to try:) thank you, sure:)<3

      Delete
  8. So many lovely products - I really want to try both MAC Brave & Clinique Contour Chubby Stick!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts