Easy Cat Halloween Makeup
This is my first makeup tutorial of my Halloween posts and I decided to do a cat makeup look. Loads of people are cats for Halloween, it seems to be a really popular choice. I've never been a cat for Halloween, so I wanted to do one as a tutorial because I thought it'd be fun! I'm so happy with how it turned out! I uploaded a YouTube tutorial of this here if you want to see how I did it, because this post isn't a step-by-step one, but I'm going to tell you how I did it!
- First I put my primer on and did my eyebrows as normal.
- For the eyes I used the fourth shade along the top row from Maybelline's Nude Palette above my crease. I then used Darkside from my Naked 3 Palette in the crease and blended it out. I used Factory on my eyelid and blended it out and then used Mugshot over that slightly.
I actually did a winged eyeliner, but it didn't go as neat as I wanted it to, but I'm still happy with how it turned out.
- I then did my concealer and foundation as usual.
- I then went back to the eyes and put the last shade on the bottom row from the Maybelline Nude Palette underneath my eye and blended it out. I then used Rimmel's eyeliner pencil on my bottom waterline. After that I'd gone back in using my BornPrettyStore liquid eyeliner and flicked it out at the inner corner of my eye.
- I then put on Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder.
- I then used a white eyeshadow from this 17 Eyes Trio above my lip, under my nose and each side of my nose. Then using my eyeliner pen I did some dots on the white eyeshadow and then drew three whiskers on each side of my face.
- I then moved onto my nose, I coloured the tip of my nose in with eyeliner and drew a line from my nose down to the top of my lips and then lined my top lip with it.
- Lastly I used my Velvet Teddy lipstick, because I just went for a nude lipstick.
That's how I created this cat makeup look. Like I said at the beginning, you can watch the video here and it might make a little more sense, because this post is probably quite
Have you ever dressed up as a cat? What did you dress up for Halloween last year?