BornPrettyStore | Nail Art Stamping Plate
So a few days ago I posted one of the things I got sent from BornPrettyStore and this is the second thing I received, it's a Stamping Nail Art Plate. I was excited and intrigued about this as I had never tried a nail stamp before and was interested in how it worked. This caught my eye because of the words 'Nail Art' and I'm obsessed with nail art and will literally spend hours doing it. I looked at the pictures online and thought they looked super nice! This is called the 'Flower Vine Nail Art Stamp Template Leaves Image Plate'.
It comes in this super pretty patterned card envelope, which the stamp plate slides in and out of! When you first get the plate it has a thin protective film on which you have to take off before using it. The size of this is 12.5cm x 6.5cm and I think it's a good size.
On the website it values at $5.99 which is £3.91 which I think is an amazing price! This has a nice variety of patterns which are all so pretty. It has 14 bigger patterns and 6 individual leaves underneath that, I can't wait to try out all of these!
To use this, you will need:
- Nail polish
- Scraper (or if you want you can use a card like a debit card or something, but I recommend using an old one or one you don't mind getting nail polish on).
- Top coat nail polish
How to use:
1. Apply a base coat of nail polish on your nails.
2. Apply a nail polish on the pattern on your plate that you want to use.
3. Take the scraper and scrape excess nail polish off quickly.
4. Stamp the pattern with the nail polish on, by doing rolling motions and transfer that onto your nails.
After each time I used the stamper I took what was left off it with nail polish remover.
Repeat this if you want to do it on all of your nails.
5. After you use it apply a top coat. I put clear nail polish over it.
I did this on my Mum's nails and I think they turned out really nice. I'm definitely going to be using this on mine and I'm thinking about doing it on my false nails with a matte top coat, I think it'll look so nice. We used the pattern in the middle of the top row.
Overall I love this nail art stamping plate and I cannot wait to try it with different colours.
You can use my discount code EMBH10 to get 10% off an original priced item.
*Disclaimer: Products were sent to me by BornPrettyStore. All opinions are 100% my own.*