My everyday makeup

My everyday makeup routine: I was going to do a Youtube video on this, but the lighting is so bad on the South Coast today as it's incredibly cloudy and dull outside, so the video will have to wait. Instead I decided to do a post about it.


Face: 
So first of all I use Superdrug's DD cream, I now prefer it more than the Olay BB cream which it what I used to use. I like using DD creams as it makes your foundation go on a lot easier and smoother. 

After I've put my DD cream on and before I put my foundation on, I use Rimmel London's 'Wake me up' concealer. This concealer is really good! I put this on any spots that need covering and where else I think I need it. 

I then put on my foundation. I have a few different foundations, but I tend to use Maybelline's dream satin liquid foundation, I've used it for a while now and I really like it. 

I use Rimmel London's stay matte powder and I go through so many of these. It's definitely my most favourite powder ever.

Eyes:
For my eyes I like to keep it quite simple.

I use two mascaras. I use a Rimmel London waterproof mascara and then I use Rimmel London's Scandal Eyes over it. I really like these mascaras and I love the Scandal Eyes brush because it's curved. 

I never used to wear eyeshadow that much, but since I've purchased the Barry M's palette I use that a lot more now. 

Eyebrows:
For my eyebrows I use MUA's eyebrow kit, this is a really good eyebrow kit. After I've used the eyebrow kit, I use my brow mascara. 

Comments

Popular Posts