Chat #10 | Blogmas, Dangerous Woman Tour & more


Helloooo. I haven't done a chat post in a while. I feel like I start all of my chat posts with that sentence. It's been a few months since my last one, soo I thought I'd do a little chat post.


Blogmas | I've decided to do Blogmas this year. I started my blog last February, so I've only had one Christmas of blogging and last year I considered it, but didn't end up doing it. This year I really want to try and do it. Whether I end up completely it, who knows, but I'm determined complete it. I've been planning this since the beginning of October and have enough ideas. I am going to upload a Blogmas post ideas (probably next week) so maybe it'll help any of you who are planning on doing Blogmas too. 


Dangerous Woman Tour | I'M FINALLY GOING TO SEE ARIANA. I'm literally so happy to say that because I was SO stressed and anxious about buying the tickets on the presale on Tuesday. I've never bought tickets by myself as the past two concerts I went to, my Dad did it because I had no clue what I was doing.



I'm proud of myself for being able to do it. I hate buying anything online in the first place (even though I do it all the time) and have to check so many times that everything is right. With buying tickets it was stressful because it was timing me and I wash rushing and trying to check everything because the time seems to go so fast when it's counting you down. I'm just happy that I managed to do it.



I've been a fan of Ariana since Victorious started, Cat was my favourite character in that. I've loved her music since she released her first album and I love her as an actress. Ariana's been at the top of my list of people I want to see in concert for the longest time and I'm so excited to see her. Are you going to see Ariana at the Dangerous Woman Tour? Or are planning on getting tickets when the general sale happens tomorrow?


Blog scheduling | I don't always schedule my blogposts, however at the weekend I scheduled two posts to go up on Monday and Wednesday, both at 7pm. For some reason on Monday, BOTH of my posts uploaded, one at 6pm and the other at 7pm. I'm so confused as to why because I 100% scheduled them on the right days. Previously when I've scheduled some posts, they haven't uploaded at all and I don't know why my scheduling keeps going weird. I feel productive when I schedule blogposts and they're all ready to upload, but then they just mess up! Has anyone ever had this problem before? 



And that's my little chat posts! Is anyone else planning on doing Blogmas? I'm excited and really want to complete it! 

Comments

  1. blogmas is a brilliant idea, definitely do it! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i'm definitely going to try! whether i'll complete it, i don't know:) xx

      Delete
  2. I would love to do blogmas one day, but it really is A LOT of hard work and I've got a lot of exams to focus on at the moment!
    Aleeha xXx
    http://www.halesaaw.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, i'm hoping i'll be able to complete it! i hope your exams go well:) xx

      Delete
  3. I never schedule my posts, I tried to do it once and it was a mess! I would love to do blogmas but I don't think I can manage to do it, needs too many hours of work and eventhough it would be so cool, I don't think I could do it!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i now understand why some people don't scedule their posts! don't think i'll be scheduling mine in one go anymore. i agree, thats why i've started writing and taking photos for it now! i don't know whether i'll be able to finish it, but we'll see haha!

      Delete
  4. I would love to see a blogmas and congrats on getting tickets for the Dangerous Woman tour! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm glad, i'm definitely going to do it:) thank you!:)xx

      Delete
  5. Ugh!! I never schedule posts ahead of time and I really really should!!!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts