Tag | Get to know me: Beauty Blogger tag

For todays post I decided to do a tag for a change. I love doing tags, I think they're a lot of fun and you can also get to know me better. I came across The Beauty Blogger tag online and I found two different ones, but for today I decided to go with this! 


  1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight? It's naturally wavy!
  2. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon? I've only ever had a professional do it once at my house, but besides that every time I've dyed it myself.
  3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it? Hmm, I mostly have it the same everyday.
  4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon? I do my own and always have done! I've never actually gone to a salon, but I'd like to one day.
  5. How often do you change your nail polish? It depends on if I'm wearing false nails or not. If I've painted my natural nails then every few days. A lot of the time now I wear false nails so I can't change it as often.
  6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just summer? Normally just the summer, but sometimes in the winter.
  7. How long does it take for you to put makeup on? It depends on what I'm doing. If I'm doing a full face then around an hour, sometimes less. If I'm just doing eyebrows, foundation, concealer and mascara then not long at all. 
  8. What do you do first? Face or eyes? Eyes. Only because if I don't like my eye makeup/eyebrows then I can just remove it without taking off part of my foundation...
  9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it? I definitely collect it.
  10. How often do you wear false lashes? Not that often.
  11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday? Not anymore. At one point I would, but now I don't.
  12. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family? Most of the time I do, even if it's just like a bit of concealer and powder. As I'm currently writing this I'm not wearing any and I'm around my family.
  13. Will you leave the house without makeup? Normally I wouldn't, but I probably would now but it just depends where. I'm starting to get more confident without makeup!
  14. How many high-end products do you have? I actually haven't counted. 
  15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed? I decide when I'm getting dressed, but it also depends on what I'm doing and where I'm going.
  16. How often do you change your handbag? Quite often.
  17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep? As I'm writing this I woke up at 8:30am and am likely to go to sleep around 11:30pm.
  18. How often or when do you workout? Around 5-6 days a week.
  19. Left or right handed? Right.
  20. How tall are you? 5'1"
  21. Do you speak any foreign languages? Nope, I can probably speak a sentence in French. I don't really remember much though as I was awful at it at school and haven't had a French lesson in like 5 years!
  22. How many pets do you have? 6!
  23. How often are you on blogger? Whenever I upload a blogpost.
  24. Do you read comments posted on blogs? I don't really read comments posted on other peoples blogposts, but I always read and reply to comments on my posts.
  25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? Yes! Oh my goodness, I have the LONGEST list on my phone of products that I want to try!
  26. How did you come up with your blog name? Em B is basically my name but shortened. Em is short for Emilia and B is short for Barker.
  27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs? My Canon or phone.
  28. Whats your favourite colour? Blue and pink!
  29. Do you swear? I do, but I don't really swear on my Blog/YouTube or social media. In fact I don't think I've ever sworn on my Blog or YouTube.
  30. What are you doing with the rest of your day? I'm going to spend the rest of my day taking blog and Instagram photos, write blogposts and edit a YouTube video :)

I hope you enjoyed this post. I tag anyone to do this post :)


Comments

  1. I love post like these!!! 6 pets woah, I use to have three dogs!!! I miss having dogs around, but when you're renting it can be hard!


    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) yeah 6 small pets:p

      Delete
  2. I love tags, they're a great way of finding out more about a person, I might do this too :)

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this post!! I wish I worked out more! It's one of my goals!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved getting to know more about you! Hope you're having a great week <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) hope you're having a great week too:)<3

      Delete
  5. Loved reading this post,it was so interesting xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts