Chat | My posts, dream house & more

Hey everyone, I haven't done a chat post in a while and really wanted to do one. 


The first thing I wanted to speak about was my posts. I haven't really uploaded as often as I'd like nor have I uploaded 3 times a week (like I usually do). The reason is because I've disliked all the posts I had planned besides the few I've uploaded. I usually write my blogposts a week or two before I upload them and recently I've scraped around 9 posts that I had ready to upload. I didn't want to upload for the sake of uploading something and I'm slowly rewriting or writing new ones, but I've kind of ran out of ideas.


I want to add more nails, lifestyles, hairstyles and food posts onto my Blog, as well as still uploading beauty posts. I'm currently thinking and planning different blogposts to write and make. I think I want to do more tags as well. I'm just having a real block at the moment with writing and it's annoying. I want to write and I want to upload, but I'm kind of struggling with ideas! What do you do when you're stuck on what to write? 


I also thought I'd share this house. After seeing this house on Freddy Cousin-Brown's Instagram, I had been trying to find out where this house was for ages. I'd been searching on Instagram to see if anyone had said where it was, but no one had. After searching for ages, I found where it was...It actually says on the house and I had no idea what took me so long to read what it said. Anyway, a few weeks ago my brother was in London with his friend and as he was in Knightsbridge, he went and found this house to take a photo of it for me, which I thought was so sweet! I had no idea he was going to take a photo for me, so it was really nice of him to do so. This is the cutest house and so pretty, I'd love a house with pink doors and pink shutters. This is definitely my dream house. Have you seen this house before?


Snapchat bought out this new filter thing, so that you can put someone else's face onto your face and I'm obsessed with it. I turned myself into so many different people it's hilarious and I've been having so much fun with it. I actually did my one of my favourite YouTubers face (Jayde Pierce) and she retweeted and liked it hahaha. I think it's by far the best snap filter. I posted some on my Twitter and I love it haha. Is anyone else obsessed with it? 


Anyway, I hope you've all had a good weekend and have a good week :) 


Comments

  1. Only upload if you're happy with your post, don't worry about keeping with a schedule, don't think you have to upload for the sake of it, we understand. I hope you get out of this writers block, I know you will soon! That house is so pretty, I'm literally in awe... So sweet of your brother to take a photo of it for you!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree, thank you:) i'm slowly coming up with new posts! i know right, i love the pink door and shutters, its so cute:)xx

      Delete
  2. That house is so cute! <3 I'd love to live in one like that too!
    When I don't know what to write about I just take a break. It's totally alright and after a while I'll start getting ideas again and it feels really nice. :)
    Have a lovely week!
    Emma xxx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, its so pretty! thats a good idea:)
      thank you, you too:) xx

      Delete
  3. That house is so sweet, I love the pink!! I got terrible writers block in January, I just took a step back, your readers will understand darling, once I got some ideas I wrote them down in case I get stuck again :) loved this post xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that house! When I get bloggers block, I go to my bloglovin' folder that I save blog posts ideas in, hope that house xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! ah thats a good idea, thank you:)xx

      Delete
  5. I try to blog 3x per week as well but lately I haven't felt passionate about anything. It's fine! Only post what you feel good about. Readers will notice. :)

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, like all my ideas had just gone haha! i'm slowly coming up with more ideas:)

      Delete
  6. I completely agree that you should only upload if you're happy with your content! Otherwise it's definitely not inspiring for either you or your audience. If you're stuck on posts to write you could always do the TMI Tag?! It's super fun and filled with loads of really great questions :) xx

    http://lifeaccordingtolili.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! thats a good idea, i forgot about tags:) thank you for the idea:) xx

      Delete
  7. If I came across this house on Instagram, I would definitely do the same. Apart from the lovely paint color that perfectly matches the white and pink blossoms nearby, the environment also seems cosy. If that’s how gorgeous the house is from the outside, I can only imagine how gorgeous it is inside. This is definitely a dream home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts