The Liebster Award

I was recently nominated to do the Liebster Award, so thank you to the lovely Paula from Nameless Gap, I've been excited to do this:)

Rules
  1. Tag the person who nominated you and thank them
  2. Answer the 11 questions you are given
  3. Nominate other bloggers
  4. Give them 11 questions to answer
  5. Notify your nominees

The questions Paula gave me:
  1. Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because it looked really fun, I love writing and taking photos so blogging sounded like something that I'd love and it is something that I do love.
  2. If you could be anywhere in the world, where would it be? Bora Bora, LA or Dubai.
  3. Who is your biggest inspiration? My Mum:)
  4. If you could see anyone in concert, who would it be? There's soo many people I'd love to see in concert, but I'd have to say Ariana Grande. I love her so much.
  5. What is the meaning behind your blog name? It's my name (well, kinda). Em is short for Emilia and B is the beginning of my surname (Barker), so it's a shortened version of my name.
  6. Whats your favourite movie? I've got loads of favourite movies, but Think Like A Man and Think Like A Man Too
  7. What makes you smile? A lot of things make me smile, but singing to my favourite songs and reading lovely blogpost comments:)
  8. Whats your favourite season? Winter. I love layering clothes and wearing boots and scarves all the time.
  9. Describe yourself in 3 words? I can't think of 3 words to describe myself, I can only think of 1 and that is that I'm a bit of a perfectionist. 
  10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I've never thought about this before and I'm not too sure. In 5 years I'll be 23 and I do see myself with a dog (I really want a dog and have always wanted one) and hopefully in a job that I love.
  11. What is your favourite app? I have 3 favourites: Bloglovin', YouTube and Vine!

I nominate:

My Questions:
  1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
  2. What are 5 things that make you happy?
  3. What is your favourite song?
  4. Where would you like to visit in the world?
  5. Favourite place you've visited?
  6. Your top 3 TV shows?
  7. What is your favourite quote?
  8. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or not), who would they be and why?
  9. What is one thing you're really good at?
  10. Have you got any pets? If so, what are they and what are they called?:)
  11. What is one piece of advice you'd give your younger self?

Comments

  1. Reading nice comments on posts really makes me happy too :) Bora Bora looks amazing, I'd love to be there too haha
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! I was nominated as well. I just need to find some others to nominate. Congrats :)

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts