Chat | 600 Followers, Why I Haven't Uploaded & More

Hey everyone, I haven't done a chat post at all this year so I thought this week I'd do one! I feel like I've been so inactive and neglected my Blog this week and I've only uploaded once. I've been really unmotivated and have felt really ill and haven't really felt like uploading anything. I'm not feeling any better, I still feel ill, but I'm going to upload again this week as I'm feeling more motivated! 

I also recently hit 600 followers on Bloglovin' which is so insane! Thank you so much to everyone who follows me/reads my posts/comments, it means so much to me:)


Did anyone watch the Grammy's? I LOVE watching award shows, especially music ones. So many of my favourite singers won awards and I just enjoy watching it so much. Justin, The Weeknd and Adele were my favourite performances, they were amazing! I also loved that Madison Beer sang on the red carpet, her voice is incredible. I love watching the red carpets and seeing all the dresses, but I think my favourite dresses were Chrissy Teigen and Selena Gomez's, but I also liked Bella Hadid'd and Ariana Grande's! 
Who's dresses did you like? Who were you excited to see? 


Does anyone watch Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway? I watched it last night for the first time ever because they pranked James Corden. I'm a little bit obsessed with James Corden so I really wanted to watch it. I found it hilarious! I don't know why I'd never watched it before because it seems like a big thing and Ant and Dec are so funny!


I hope you've all had a good weekend/week! What have you been up to?:)

Comments

  1. If you're feeling ill don't worry about being inactive! I've felt under the weather for a bit now and only just uploaded a post for the first time in 3 weeks! I always think it's better to wait until your feeling better in yourself because then you're more likely to post better quality content and be more proud of your work! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats true:) i do have some preplanned posts that are all ready to upload so i could upload them, but i totally see where you're coming from:)x

      Delete
  2. When feeling under the weather I tend to use my draft posts that I've been saving for a rainy day because I won't have enough motivation so don't feel bad at all! I am just like you, totally obsessed with James Corden, I generally find him the funniest person alive, Gavin and Stacey is just my favourite. Congratulations on 600 followers on bloglovin, that's amazing! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i have some to upload:) he actually is the funniest person alive:p i've never actually seen Gavin and Stacey but i've only found out that he wrote it or something which i never knew before! thank you so much:)xx

      Delete
  3. Aww hope you're feeling better soon lovely, don't feel like you have to post a blog post, your health comes first! Thank you for reminding me about Saturday night take away!! I can't believe I missed it, I didn't know it had started, I know what I'm watching tonight then:) XX
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you becky:) haha you're welcome:P xx

      Delete
  4. Well done on 600 followers thats fabulous!!! I've not been a massive fan of saturday night takeaway but love James Corden and watched it for the same reason and ended up thinking the same as you :) it was a great show :) xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:D it was so funny:)xxx

      Delete
  5. Hope you feel better soon and congratulations on the mighty 600 followers! <3

    Katina | www.katinalindaa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on 600!! That's amazing! Don't stress about posting new content when you're sick. Get better and we'll all still be here!!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts