50 Things That Make Me Happy

I'm not feeling very positive today, so I thought a positive blogpost will make things better! Here's 50 things that make me happy:


  1. My family and pets
  2. Taking photographs
  3. The softness of a new jumper
  4. Going to new places
  5. Singing
  6. Watching good films
  7. Freshly painted nails
  8. Good makeup days
  9. Blogging
  10. Animals
  11. Snow
  12. Baking things that turn out good! 
  13. Listening to my favourite singers
  14. Fresh bedding
  15. Holidays
  16. Sunsets
  17. London and Brighton
  18. Having things to look forward to
  19. Cups of tea and cappuccino's
  20. Winter
  21. YouTube
  22. Good food
  23. Taking a photo I really like
  24. Talking to other bloggers
  25. Reading lovely comments on my blogposts
  26. Watching funny vine videos
  27. Laughing
  28. Productive days
  29. The excitement when my favourite song comes on the radio
  30. Eating healthy
  31. Clean makeup brushes
  32. Warm baths
  33. Writing and drawing
  34. Flowers
  35. New stationary
  36. Flay lay photography
  37. Seeing G-Wagons
  38. Having a tidy room
  39. My favourite TV shows that make me laugh
  40. Popcorn
  41. Good workouts
  42. Cheat days (chocolate, chocolate, chocolate)
  43. The feeling after taking false lashes off 
  44. Hugs
  45. Milkshakes
  46. Anything pastel coloured
  47. Finding pretty houses
  48. Shopping
  49. Happy memories
  50. The fact I reached 600 followers on Bloglovin'. Thank you so much:)

Those are 50 things that make me happy! What makes you happy? 

Comments

  1. This was such a good idea to cheer ya up! Way to take the positive road! I love most these things too, especially chocolate chocolate chocolate. :) Thanks for sharing!

    Elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know, it made me feel a lot more positive after writing this:) thank you for reading!:)

      Delete
  2. Always makes me feel a lot more positive thinking about the things I love, this was a great idea! Nice post x
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always makes me feel a lot more positive thinking about the things I love, this was a great idea! Nice post x
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! And seriously freshly painted nails make me so happy too :) But if I mess one up, they make me so mad hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) and i know right, but if they go great then its all good:p

      Delete
  5. I think its good to write down the things that make you happy when you're not feeling your best - I love taking photographs when I'm not feeling my best, just puts me in a better mood!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww I loved this. Reading your post makes me happy hihih ;) No seriously, I love reading post like these. They're so positive and that's the way to go in life<3
    Emma xxx

    wwww.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you emma! aw thank you;) i agree:)<3xxx

      Delete
  7. Aw I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down, I hope everything works out for you soon and you start to feel happy and content!! Loved reading what makes you happy, it made me feel really inspired and happy!!! The things that make me happy are TV shows, films, books, Lush baths, eating lol, holidays, hot chocolate, cups of tea, singing etc etc!! :) xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, i'm in a much better mood today!:D aw:) thank you for sharing what makes you happy too:)xxxx

      Delete
  8. I agree with so many of these!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely idea, I hope you feel better soon. I found so much inspiration in your list, so many of these things I love and take for granted! Your pictures are beautiful, I'd love to pin if I may! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:D aw thank you so much! of course:Dxx

      Delete
  10. Love this sweet, relatable list. I love that they are the simple joys of life, the things that happen daily that we only notice when we are in a grateful mood. So smart to make a list when you're feeling down, though I hope you are feeling better now. Thanks for the uplifting read:)

    www.ourlittlehappy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much:) i'm feeling a lot better now thank you:) thank you for reading:)

      Delete
  11. Love this! A fresh manicure and my cat always make me happy!

    Mel | www.thegossipdarling.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts