50 Facts About Me

Back in September I did a 24 facts about me blogpost. I decided to do another facts about me post so you can get to know me more as since my last post I know that different/more people read my posts:) there are some random facts, but I thought it'd be fun to share them. 


  1. I really really want to visit Dubai and Bora Bora, they're my two top places that I want to go to!
  2. Kevin Hart and Selena Gomez are my favourite actor/actress
  3. I used to dislike wearing lip products but now they're my favourite
  4. I'm not a massive book reader, but if there's a book written by my favourite celebrities/YouTubers, I'll read it within a couple of days
  5. My name is Emilia, however no one can ever seem to spell my name, or really say it. That's why everyone knows me as just Em
  6. I had Glandular Fever a year ago and my tonsils swelled up so bad. Worst time of my life!
  7. I love flat lay photography
  8. I want a pet hedgehog 
  9. False nails are something that I never thought I'd like wearing, but I love them
  10. I have a lot of stretch marks and I've finally accepted that I have them. That's something I thought I'd never say!
  11. The very first band I liked was Busted
  12. I LOVE music
  13. I loose confidence when it comes to driving quite quickly
  14. When I was 4 I NEVER spoke at school, unless it was to two of my best friends
  15. 3 people from High School Music follow me on Twitter (Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman and KayCee Stroh) and it still makes me happy haha
  16. I love spending hours scrolling through houses on Right Move
  17. I wish I could play the piano
  18. I hate scary films
  19. I'm a really sarcastic person 
  20. I'm REALLY bad at replying to messages
  21. I actually love playing GTA online with my brothers (one of the only games I really enjoy playing)
  22. My all time dream car is a chrome or matte G-Wagon
  23. I've always wanted to go to New York or Paris Fashion week. Or just a fashion week in general. 
  24. I was born in Portsmouth
  25. My two favourite films ever are Think Like A Man and Think Like A Man Too
  26. I really want a Husky
  27. I have a pet budgie and I'm scared of him
  28. I have a fear of things that fly (birds, moths, etc), masks, spiders, clowns and many many more things 
  29. I've been to two countries: the United States and France
  30. I really want a white tattoo, they're so pretty
  31. I can't pee in public toilets (TMI?)
  32. My favourite band is One Direction
  33. I don't like any spicy or sour foods
  34. I sing all the time, even though I'm awful at it
  35. My hearing has always been awful and I had to have grommets when I was younger
  36. I've had A LOT of blood tests in the past 3 years and I HATE blood tests. I panic so badly about them
  37. 2015 was the year where I stopped caring about a lot (like my stretch marks, what people thought about me, my spots, etc) :) 
  38. When I'm at home I'm ALWAYS in comfy clothes
  39. I deactivated my Facebook over a year ago and have never been tempted to reactivate it since:)
  40. I'm not a massive fizzy drink drinker! 
  41. Barry M is my absolute favourite nail polish brand, I've been buying from them for years!
  42. I love buying stationary 
  43. I love emoji's, I use them all the time! 
  44. I've been watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians for 5 years and I'm still obsessed 
  45. I love anything baby pink 
  46. I drink way too much cups of tea in a day
  47. I'm addicted to eating popcorn
  48. I hate it when people talk through TV shows/films that I love, but I think I do the same to them! 
  49. The best bit of luck I've had in a long time was getting Purpose tickets on the pre-sale. Honestly thought I wouldn't manage to get any whatsoever. So thankful:)
  50. I love laughing 

I hope you enjoyed this rather long post and learnt more about me! If you want, leave some facts about you in the comments:) 

Comments

  1. I love your name, girlie! Emilia is a gorgeous name, I thought Em was short for Emily or Emma :)
    Great to get to know you more. I am yet to do a 50 facts about me tag. Impressed you could think of 50!
    And love #50 :)
    xox Nadia
    http://www.mielandmint.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you:) a lot of people think that:P i struggled to think of 50, it took me a while haha:)xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, a pet hedgehog would be so cute! Barry M nail varnishes are the best :) xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:) i know right, i really want a pet hedgehog! i agree:)xx

      Delete
  3. I think white tattoos are super pretty too -- and 1D is def my favorite band, too! This was a fun little post!

    elainea
    toast the girl almighty

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great post! "One direction is my favourite band" well same! Hahah
    A pet hedgehog would be so cute!
    Paula | www.namelessgap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, Em! I love posts like these, they're such a great way to get to know bloggers better :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love reading posts like this, they are just so much more persona! I'm thinking of doing one myself now ^_^

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely post to read! I love looking at houses on right move too haha im so nosey! Glad I'm not the only one who does that though. One Direction are my faves too!xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ah me too, i spend so much time looking through houses haha!:)xx

      Delete
  8. White tattoo's are gorgeous but I hear they fade so fast!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. really? ah but they're so pretty!

      Delete
  9. This is a great post, I doubt I'd find 50 things about me that anyone would be interested in but I might give this a go if I do :) I really enjoyed reading yours :) xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you:) ah you should, i struggled to find 50 things about me, it took me a while though haha:) thank you:)xxx

      Delete
  10. Ooh I would love to visit Dubai - such an amazing country xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right, it looks beautiful:)xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts