Saturday Chat | Purpose Tour, Reindeer & more

Hey everyone, I thought I'd do a chat post today as I haven't done one in a couple of weeks, but I only have a few things I want to say:-)


I GOT TICKETS TO JUSTIN'S PURPOSE TOUR! Omg I'm so happy. I was so so nervous and stressed because I was so scared I wasn't going to get tickets at all, let alone on the pre-sale. I've been anxiously waiting for Justin to release UK tour dates since he released the USA ones. I got an email from the Fahlo app on Thursday night telling me I have access to the pre-sale yesterday (I've had the Fahlo app for just over a month and had no idea anything about pre-sales or whatever, so when they announced on Fahlo that there were going to be pre-sales, I was beyond excited/nervous). I'm still in shock that we managed to get tickets because I honestly thought I'd miss it because they sell so quickly. I'm so so excited to see Justin again! 
Has anyone else got tickets? If you're going to get tickets on Thursday when they go on general sale, good luck:-D 


I visited the new Victoria Secret store that recently opened up in Southampton. I'm always looking at Victoria Secret online but have never bought anything from there. I had never been into one of their stores until this week, as before the Southampton one opened up, I think the closest one to me was London, so I'm happy that there's now one close to me.
Also I watched the Victoria Secret Fashion Show this week and it was soo good. I much preferred this years to last years. Kendall and Gigi looked amazing! Selena Gomez performed this year and she was so good, she's definitely one of my favourite singers! My favourite angels are Candice, Behati and Lily! 
Did you watch it? Who's your favourites?:-)


I've got quite a few Christmas posts going up this week, it's going to be a bit of a Christmas post overload. I cannot believe how close Christmas is already, this month has gone so fast. Today I turned myself into a reindeer for a blogpost/video going up soon. I actually quite liked how it turned out:-)


How has your week been? I hope it's been good:-) xx
PS. do you like these types of posts?

Comments

  1. Lucky you getting Justin tickets - I hope you have an amazing time when it comes round to it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg amazing that you have Bieber Tickets, I am very jel! I am deffs going to try and get tickets on thursday but scared they will sell out too fast :( Aw the reindeer makeup looks cute!
    Mary x http://mazzlexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, aw! i hope you get some:-) aw thank you:-)x

      Delete
  3. Ahh so jealous that you got JB tickets! They are sold out in the USA, so I couldn't get any! Have an amazing time!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at Justin Bieber!!

    Kate// http://katerosexo1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts