Saturday Chat | Snapchat, posts & more

Hey everyone, I've been meaning to do a chat post for the last two weeks, but there's only a few things I wanted to talk about:-)


PURPOSE: Purpose came out last Friday and it's AMAZING! I've been listening to it nonstop since it came out (as I'm writing this, I'm listening to it), every song is so catchy. There's a Purpose tour next year and I'm impatiently waiting for Justin to release the UK tour dates! Is anyone else loving the Purpose album?


POSTS: I've planned and written up all my blogposts for the next few weeks and past two weeks and apart from this post, I feel like I haven't written a post in ages, it's so weird haha!
Also I mentioned a while ago (in probably my first chat post) that I wanted to do some fashion posts and stuff, but whenever I've taken photos to do so, I haven't been comfortable with them and didn't like how they looked! I'm going to try and lay my outfits out and do fashion posts that way for the meantime, because I really want to do fashion posts:-)


YOUTUBE: I recently reached 100 subscribers on my YouTube channel, which is totally insane and I'm beyond happy. If you subscribe to my YouTube channel also, thank you so much:-)


SNAPCHAT: I've really been loving Snapchat again recently, I've been using it a lot more. You can add me at embarker97 and I'll add you back:-)

This chat post has been a bit random to be honest, but how have you all been? What have you all been up to?:-)

Comments

  1. I've added your snapchat! Great post - love these 'chatty' posts! Also what mac lipsticks are those? They're gorgeous!!

    - Jess xxx

    Heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, i've added you back:-) thank you:-) they're Brave and Velvet Teddy:-)xxx

      Delete
  2. I really love the photos in your post here!!! Big fan of MAC lipsticks, just bought some from last weekend at the IMATS event!!

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM OBSESSED WITH JUSTIN BIEBER'S NEW ALBUM!! Hahah, I used to be such a huge fan of him, and now it seems I'm a 'belieber' again, lol! His album has been on repeat like 7 times a day, I can't get enough of it! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its soo good isn't it:-p haha i've always been a 'belieber' ;-) i feel like more n more people now are becoming new fans/fans again n it makes me so happy haha!xx

      Delete
  4. I have been dying to try the MAC lipsticks!! Lovely post

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're amazing lipsticks! thank you:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts