Sunday Evening Chat | YouTube, Halloween & more

Hey everyone! I've never done one of these posts before. I might start doing these more often if I've got anything interesting to talk about/update you on because I like chatty posts, but this one is just going to be a short post!


YouTube: The first thing I wanted to talk about is my YouTube channel. I've had my channel since February but uploaded here and there. I've recently decided I'm going to post more videos and have posted two recent videos. I'm planning on uploading weekly! I've got a few videos planned, so if you want to subscribe to me here that'll mean a lot!

Halloween: Ah it's Halloween at the end of this month and I've got some Halloween posts and YouTube videos planned and I'm so excited! I'm planning on doing some nail art, treats and Halloween makeup looks!

Posts: Also I'm kind of running out of beauty blogposts to write as I haven't had much beauty products in a while and a lot of the time I feel like I'm repeating myself in posts. I have two posts going up this week about what a company sent me, but I'm so stuck on what beauty posts to write. I might create some more eyeshadow looks or something, so bare with me on the beauty posts. I have quite a few non beauty related posts in mind though and I might start posting more fashion related things because I hardly do that!

How's your weekends been?:-) 


Comments

  1. Heey! Could you please share that brands are you collaborating with? this would help so much!
    http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, its BornPrettyStore :-) i'll be uploading both posts this week about them and what they sent me!:-)

      Delete
  2. It's awesome that you have a Youtube channel! Its great to venture out to do some beauty vlogging! Best of luck with it!


    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm very much so looking forward to your halloween posts! Love this time of year xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i find beauty posts hard to write a lot of the time, you should definitely do fashion one as well!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, i run out of ideas haha! i will for sure do some fashion posts:-)

      Delete
  5. I really want to branch into youtube too but it's (in my opinion) SO much more time consuming than blogging! I love that you have a central perk mug!


    we are dannah | australian lifestyle blog
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats true, but YouTube is so much fun:-) thank you, its my favourite mug!x

      Delete
  6. Excited to see your eyeshadow posts <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for Halloween this month I love all the Halloween blog posts that go up and seeing what everyone got up to for it!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! I'm going to be uploading quite a few:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts