Sunday Chat | 100th post & more

About three weeks ago I posted my first ever 'Sunday Chat' post and really enjoyed writing it, however since then I hadn't had much to chat about until now, really. I LOVE writing chatty posts!


This is my 100th blogpost, I can't believe I've written that many posts. So thank you to you all who reads my posts, it makes me so happy and I LOVE replying to comments, so thank you all so much:-)


This week on Apple's iOS9.1 update, they released new emojis! I am obsessed with them, my favourites are the middle finger emoji, the unicorn and the squirrel. I feel like everyone has been wanting the middle finger emoji for so long and I'm so happy there is now one, haha!
If you have an Apple product, whats your new favourite emoji?


It's Halloween next weekend, I'm not doing anything (as per usual). I never really do anything on Halloween, except carve pumpkins! When I was younger I'd always go to my best friends house and eat a Halloween themed dinner and then go trick or treating and I always remember being a fairy. Since then (almost ten years ago, omg) I've been to one Halloween party (I'm not really a party person)! I just like staying in and carving pumpkins or watching films. Last year my brother carved a campervan pumpkin and it was amazing (unfortunately I can't find a picture of it) and I did a Mini Mouse pumpkin, which was a massive fail. This week I'm uploading my last Halloween post, I'm making Halloween cupcakes and I'm so excited.
What are your plans for Halloween? Or are you just staying in like me? What are you dressing up as?


Lastly, my photos are REALLY annoying me at the moment on my blog and Instagram, they haven't turned out how I want them to at all. The lighting is awful at the moment because it's been super cloudy and dull, I like my photos bright and where I edit them, the bad lighting just makes them look awful. I'm trying to think of a way that wont make them look horrible, so please bare with me while I sort my photos out. 
Also I'm having trouble with the Bloglovin' app, it takes so long to load and doesn't show most of peoples blogposts and it keeps repeating the same posts!
Is anyone else having this problem?

Anyway, thank you for reading this chatty post. I hope you've all had a good weekend, what have you been up to?

Comments

  1. Loveeee everything you displayed here; really want to try Tanya Burr's lip glosses!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
  2. The middle finger emoji is the only way I feel I can really express myself :')
    Also your photos look amazing, I don't know what you're talking about!
    Aisha x

    Beauty By Aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, haha its one of the best emojis!:-) and aw thank you so much:-)x

      Delete
  3. Although you say that you aren't quite happy with your blog photography at the moment, I am in love with your photos! The lighting is fab, the backgrounds are always bright and the colours are vivid :) On another note, my halloween plans are the same as yours : a cosy night in with seasonal movies haha xox
    elleandherbeautyblog.blospot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much:-) aw:-p xx

      Delete
  4. 100th posts !!! wow !! well done , I am not far from it but still a long way to go ! Congrast !!

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://msadventuresinlondon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos in this post! Also congrats on 100 posts!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on 100 posts, thats quite and achievment!

    I totally know what you mean about the lighting of photos, mine have come out terrible! The weather doesn't work well with bloggers does it?

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much:-) i know right, no it doesn't:-p x

      Delete
  7. Your photos are stunning! I haven't got an apple product but I am getting the new iPod touch for Christmas, can't wait to use emjoi hahha xx

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! aw emojis are great:-)xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts