Short Saturday Chat | Happy Halloween & more


Happy Halloween everyone! What are your plans for tonight? I did my Mum's makeup and turned her into a leopard (like I did on my Halloween leopard post). I did a Pumpkin yesterday, I put holes in it and painted it white, I didn't actually really like it, until I put a candle in it earlier and it looked pretty! The candle went out super quickly, but I managed to get a few photos of it! (but the picture isn't really clear because I took it on my phone and not my camera).


(Add me on Snapchat: embarker97)


I'm literally so close to 500 followers on Bloglovin and I'm currently under 10 away, ahh! 


This was just a short and quick post because I wanted to say Happy Halloween. This month I'm going to plan some Christmas posts for December, I already know some that I want to do and I cannot wait! I can't believe that it's the last day of October already, Christmas is going to come around so quickly!

Comments

  1. Your pumpkin looks super cute :) I too can't wait to start rambling about Christmas! :D
    Emma x

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!:-) i'm so excited:-Dx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, I like how organised you are already planning for Xmas. I have to say I'm trying to as well, but so far only managed to write up an Advent Beauty Tag for Instagram ;)

    www.idorottka.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i like being organised with my post, makes me more motivated:-)

      Delete
  3. I carved my first pumpkins the other day I had to write a post about it too haha :) Hope you had a good halloween!! xx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw i'll have a look at your post:-) aw thank you, i hope you had a good halloween too:-)xx

      Delete
  4. I wish I'd carved a pumpkin this year, it just totally slipped my mind! I've been loving my Naked 3 palette recently, just looking at the first picture makes me want to crack it out again. I hope you had a nice Halloween! x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww:-) thank you so much, i hope you had a nice halloween too:-)x

      Delete
  5. 7 more followers till 500! omg, Christmas is really around the corner.. !! So excited to see that you have planned out for the decembet!:))

    Violeta, http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh much excite:-) ahh i know right! aww:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts