Healthier brownies recipe
When I first made these I put a video up on YouTube, but I remade them today and wanted to write a blogpost on it. I think these are really good, brownie's are one of my favourite things, but since I started eating healthy I wanted to find an alternative and went hunting online a while ago for a recipe that wasn't bad for you.
- Olive Oil
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- 1 large egg
- Vanilla Flavouring
- Preheat the oven to 280 degrees.
- Put Honey in 2/3 of a cup.
- Put Cocoa Powder into 1/3 of a cup.
- Add the Cocoa Powder and Honey into a bowl together and stir with a fork until it's well combined.
- Add flour into 1/2 a cup and place it in a separate bowl.
- In the separate bowl with flour, add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Salt and stir until it's mixed well.
- Add Applesauce into 1/2 a cup and place it in a separate bowl.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Add 3/4 of a teaspoon of Vanilla Flavouring.
- Add the egg and whisk until it's mixed well.
- Add the mixed Cocoa Powder and Honey and whisk until it's smooth.
- Add the Flour and stir until no trace of Flour remains.
- Pour the mixture into a tray/pan.
- Put it into the oven for 25 minutes.
That's all, it cooks quite quickly and tastes delicious!