Healthier brownies recipe

When I first made these I put a video up on YouTube, but I remade them today and wanted to write a blogpost on it. I think these are really good, brownie's are one of my favourite things, but since I started eating healthy I wanted to find an alternative and went hunting online a while ago for a recipe that wasn't bad for you. 


You'll need:
  • Olive Oil
  • Honey
  • Cocoa Powder
  • Flour
  • Salt
  • Baking Powder
  • Baking Soda
  • Applesauce
  • 1 large egg
  • Vanilla Flavouring

Instructions:

  1. Preheat the oven to 280 degrees.
  2. Put Honey in 2/3 of a cup.
  3. Put Cocoa Powder into 1/3 of a cup.
  4. Add the Cocoa Powder and Honey into a bowl together and stir with a fork until it's well combined.
  5. Add flour into 1/2 a cup and place it in a separate bowl.
  6. In the separate bowl with flour, add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Baking Powder.
  7. Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Baking Soda.
  8. Add 1/4 of a teaspoon of Salt and stir until it's mixed well.
  9. Add Applesauce into 1/2 a cup and place it in a separate bowl.
  10. Add 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
  11. Add 3/4 of a teaspoon of Vanilla Flavouring.
  12. Add the egg and whisk until it's mixed well.
  13. Add the mixed Cocoa Powder and Honey and whisk until it's smooth.
  14. Add the Flour and stir until no trace of Flour remains.
  15. Pour the mixture into a tray/pan.
  16. Put it into the oven for 25 minutes.

That's all, it cooks quite quickly and tastes delicious! 


Comments

  1. These look so yummy!! I need to make some, I do love brownies xxx

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they look absolutely delicious... like the most delicious brownies I've ever seen in my life, and they're not bad for you?? Erm BONUS! I think I'll have to make these asap haha
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are delicious! yeah thats a big bonus:-)xx

      Delete
  3. These brownies look amazing - I must try them!!

    - Jess xxx

    heyitisjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look great, I'll be sure to try these out! Yum :p

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they're really tasty:-)x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts