Breakfast smoothie bowl


Discovering healthy foods is one of my favourite things! At first I thought 'oh my goodness this doesn't look good' when it was in the blender, but it actually tastes so so good! I love that it's quick and easy to make.


Ingredients:

- Oats
- Strawberries
- Yogurt (I used natural yogurt)


Instructions:

1. Put oats, strawberries and yogurt into the blender all together and blend! I had to add a little bit of milk though because it wouldn't blend properly.

2. Pour the blender food into a bowl and add some strawberries on top.

That's it, it's ready to eat now. This is one of my new favourite things to make!

Comments

  1. This looks so yummy and simple to make!
    I've got that blender, I love it's so easy to use!
    http://sergeinthecity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quick and easy to make and tastes delicious! yeah, its a really good blenderšŸ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts