Homemade healthy banana ice cream



This is such a simple recipe and you only need one or two ingredients (depending on what you use to blend it), it's super healthy as well and is a good alternative to ice cream! I first heard about this in a vlog on Youtube and thought it sounded really nice so I made it myself.

I also uploaded a Youtube video on this here if you want to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Zl4MXc6mA

All you need is:

- Banana's (as many as you want depending on how much you want to make).

- Milk (depending on what you use to blend it).

Instructions:

1. Cut up a banana into slices and freeze it overnight or for a few hours
I froze it overnight and got it out of the freezer the next morning

2. The next day or when it's frozen, take the banana out of the freezer and put it into a blender or food processor.

3. Then blend it until it looks a smooth texture like ice cream!
I use the blend-active blender and had to use a bit of milk because it wouldn't blend!

4. Lastly, once you think it looks a smooth texture then put it into a bowl and it's now ready to eat.


It's as simple as that! If you want you can add things like chocolate chips, flavourings (like cinnamon), honey, berries etc... I added honey onto mine and cinnamon in it and it tasted delicious.

This is a good healthy breakfast idea if you put the banana in the freezer overnight and whip it up in the morning. 

Comments

  1. I will definitely try this!

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts