Healthier Flapjack Option
I love trying/making healthier options of foods. I love flapjacks but I wanted a healthier option. This recipe is so simple and quick to make.
All you need is:
- Blueberries (or any fruit you'd like to use)
1. Put honey into the bottom of a baking dish (you might need quite a bit of honey for this, depending on how much you want to make).
2. Add the oats and mix them into the honey until they are well covered.
3. Add whatever fruit you want (I added blueberries).
4. Cook in the oven for about 20 minutes! On a 180 degrees centigrade.