Barry M Eyeshadow palette review


Barry M have had make up out for a long time, but I've always been into their nail polish. I was looking at their make up in Surperdrug the other day and I decided to pick up the Barry M Natural Glow Palette 2, which is eyeshadows and a primer. I had been looking at the Barry M palette's for a while now but never actually got one. After a while of looking at them, the price had actually dropped by £2. It has six eyeshadows which are super nice colours, a primer and two brushes which are double ended. 

This is actually the first time I've ever had an eyeshadow palette (I've been missing out), I'm so excited about it. It also has a long mirror which is really cool. I cannot wait to try out all of the colours, I've already tried out one of them (I can't say which one as they don't have names of each eyeshadow) but it was really nice and I definitely want to try out more of their palettes!

Comments

Popular Posts